Do you want to be part of DNV GL s dynamic and competent safety advisory team in Trondheim?
- DNV GL
- Safety Risk Management Consultant
- Trondheim, Norway
- Frist utløpt
A strong presence in Trondheim is important to DNV GL. Our safety advisory team in Trondheim work closely with key players in the O&G industry with base in the region. In addition, the team in Trondheim work with safety in a broad range of markets, for example integrating safety competence with DNV GL expertise on battery technology and electric propulsion, and development and qualification of offshore fish farm projects as well as automation in the O&G industry. The team is closely integrated with deliveries to our clients together with other DNV GL units in Norway and abroad
The service portfolio offered by the Trondheim team covers key aspects of safety advisory such as technical safety and risk analysis, fire- and explosion analysis, emergency preparedness analyses, human factors, working environment and organizational safety, barrier management and risk management frameworks. The team are also a hub for digitalization of DNV GL's risk assessment services.
To strengthen our safety team in Trondheim we are now looking for 1-2 consultants with relevant technical competence, a customer-oriented mindset, and with background from safety advisory or other relevant experience in the oil & gas industry or other industries.
Working with DNV GL gives a unique opportunity to become part of a large and highly competent professional network (nationally and internationally) within risk management and a wide range of technical disciplines. We expect all team members to utilize this network to strengthen own competence and to serve our customers in the best possible way.
The work will comprise of the following main activities:
- Delivering quantitative and qualitative risk assessments as part of major accident risk management
- Consequence calculations with DNV GL in-house tool Phast
- Risk modelling with SafetiOnshore and SafetiOffshore
- Support the digital development of DNV GL’s risk assessment services
- Delivering emergency preparedness analysis and -planning for onshore and offshore activities
- Technical Safety
- Studies within human factors and working environment
- Supporting customers’ safety barrier management
- Workshop facilitation, e.g. from hazids, hazops etc.
- HSE coordination/support in customers’ projects and operation
- Advising on compliance with relevant regulations
- Project management and development of commercial offers to customers
- Higher technical education (master’s degree or equivalent) in relevant discipline
- 3-10 years of relevant experience within safety management and risk assessment
- Knowledge of the oil and gas business
- Fluency in English and Norwegian written and spoken
- Digital skills, and interest in applying these skills to enhance value and efficiency of services
- Self-starter, self-motivated, open-minded, able to work independently, but also being a strong team player with a passion to drive HSE improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technically strong in own discipline and highly motivated individual with good communication and networking skills
- Professional colleagues in a prestigious technological company
- The opportunity to work with interesting and challenging projects
- Access to an extensive competence network
- Competence development
- Competitive salary, insurance and pension scheme
- Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the technical advisor to the oil and gas industry. We bring a broader view to complex business and technology risks in global and local markets. Providing a neutral ground for industry cooperation, we create and share knowledge with our customers, setting standards for technology development and implementation. From project initiation to decommissioning, our independent experts enable companies to make the right choices for a safer, smarter and greener future.
- Sist endret
- 24. nov 2018 00:16
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Børre Paaske
- Group Leader, Safety Risk Management
- 991 02 072
Vestre Rosten 77, 7075 Tiller
- Sist endret
- 24. nov 2018 00:16