- Yinson Production AS
- HSEQ Manager
- Frist utløpt
We are hiring!
This position will report to the HSEQ Director.
- Maintenance and improvement of the Company’s management system;
- Super-user of HSEQ related software;
- Risk management;
- Internal audits in the office and onboard our units;
- Incident investigations;
- Management review;
- Follow up of environmental focus plans;
- Training onshore and onboard;
- HSEQ related input to tenders;
- Project QA as required;
- Involvement in our Emergency Response Team;
- Travel to our base offices and units is mandatory.
Qualifications / Skills
- Master's degree or equivalent in relevant subject area;
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience from the maritime/offshore related industry;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within HSEQ;
- Good knowledge of the following standards: OHSAS 18001, ISM, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 31000 is preferable;
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both verbal and written;
- Verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese is a bonus.
- Organised, responsible and punctual;
- Positive and outgoing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good at multi-tasking and working under pressure;
- Flexibility to travel on short-notice;
- Strong safety culture attitude.
A competitive compensation package and an international, dynamic and friendly working environment centrally located in Oslo.
If you have the suitable qualifications and skills for this position, please apply by the closing date. If you require further information about the position, please use the contact details provided. Whilst we sincerely appreciate all applications, we will only contact those candidates that we wish to interview.
The Yinson group was established in 1983 as a transport agency, with Yinson Holdings Berhad being incorporated in 1993 and subsequently listed on the Malaysian stock exchange in 1996. Since then Yinson has expanded its businesses to include offshore support services and more recently, floating production.
Yinson Production has grown to be one of the largest FPSO contractors in the world with a fleet of FPSOs operating in Gabon, Ghana, Nigeria and Vietnam.
Yinson Production AS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yinson Holdings Berhad.
We are centrally located in Oslo and our newly renovated office boasts a fjord view with the National Theatre station only a few minutes walk away.
- KRONPRINSESSE MÄRTHAS PLASS 1,
- 0160 Oslo
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore
- Revisjon og kontroll,
- Sist endret
- 5. nov 2018 11:21