We seek Purchaser to our fleet of LNG carriers and FSRUs
- Golar Management Norway AS
- Fleet purchaser
We are looking to recruit a purchaser to join our operational procurement team based in Oslo. The purchaser will be responsible for the operational procurement of several LNG carriers and/or FSRU’s in international trade. You will be trained to take over the responsibility for several vessels in close cooperation with the rest of the operational procurement team and will be part of an experienced and dedicated team handling a total of 25 vessels.
- Perform planning, purchasing and logistics activities, including update of the procurement system and invoice handling, in accordance with Company policies, objectives and procedures.
- Ensure that all Purchase Orders and Frame Agreements are awarded on the most cost effective and technically competent basis with minimum risk and operational exposures to the Company and the project.
- Represent the Company and the Procurement department in a professional manner, and contribute actively to a good interaction, understanding and communication with internal stakeholders, like vessel management, accounting, and project teams.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 3-5 year’s relevant work experience.
- Background from maritime supplier industry and/or technical experience and interest is an advantage in the position.
- Commercial ‘nerve’ and negotiation skills.
- Communication skills necessary to mediate cooperation between internal and/or external stakeholders in different situations.
- An orderly approach to the tasks, forward-leaning, and a sense of urgency in the follow-up of the units.
Golar LNG owns and operates 28 LNG vessels, including carriers, FSRUs and one FLNG, placing the company in a leading position in the LNG midstream market. The company has offices in Oslo, London, Kuala Lumpur, Split and Cameroon, supporting the existing fleet, and expanding our role in the market. Golar LNG has for long been a forerunner in development of solutions within the referred marked segment.
We offer competitive conditions in all respects, with centrally located and modern offices, a good a working environment, interesting tasks, and respectable benefits.
- Fridtjof Nansens plass 4, 0160 Oslo
- Olje og gass,
logistikk, innkjøp, purchaser, shipping, supply
Spørsmål om stillingen
Fridtjof Nansens plass 4, 0160 Oslo
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 10:08|