- G2 Ocean AS
- Corporate Accountant
We are looking for a Corporate Accountant with strong relationship capabilities and a passion for accounting, procedures and reporting. The main tasks are the preparation of monthly figures, reporting from subsidiaries and branch offices, reporting, process improvement and daily workflow.
You will be part of a team of dedicated controllers and accountants. The position requires close contact and communication within the organization and with subsidiaries and branches located around the world.
- Monthly financial closing of the Norwegian entities in the Group
- Monthly consolidated figures for the G2 Ocean Group
- Support the monthly financial closing for foreign subsidiaries and branch offices
- VAT and statistical reporting
- Responsible for the Groups reconciliation of all intercompany and related party balances
- Improve and automate processes and enhance implementation and usage of the accounting system (Dynamics 365), travel expense system and invoice management system.
- Travel expense system workflow, invoice management system workflow and daily cash management
- Follow up accounting, tax and VAT topics across the Group
Experience and education
- Master in Business and Administration or equivalent with minimum two years of experience with auditing or accounting.
- Experience with preparation of Financial statements and tax reports
- Familiar with advanced ERP systems
- Responsible and able to initiate as well as execute and complete tasks
- Analytical with a methodical and structured approach
- Co-operative and team oriented with the ability to listen and to communicate
- Likes to look for new possibilities and is capable to convert them into improvements projects
- Good working capacity and prepared to put in some extra effort in periods
- Positive attitude and with a good spirit.
- A strong interest in and knowledge about IT
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
We offer challenging tasks and opportunities for personal and professional development in an international working environment. The company has a competitive salary and benefits package. The position is located at the corporate headquarters in Bergen and will report to the Group Accounting Manager.
If you have the relevant experience combined with the ambition to succeed within this role, then please apply or contact us for more information.
Written application must be sent to within the 24th of October.
G2 Ocean is a joint venture of two of the world's leading breakbulk and bulk shipping companies: Gearbulk and Grieg Star. We operate the largest fleet of open hatch vessels worldwide. In addition we operate a substantial fleet of conventional bulk carriers. With 130 vessels and 13 offices on six continents, we can serve all our customer's needs. Our vessels are tailor-made for breakbulk cargoes like forestry products, steel and project cargoes. Advanced systems make shipping with us easy. The passion and expertise of our people put our customers at ease. This is the basis for reliable, efficient, flexible, high-quality and innovative services.
- Grieg Gaarden, C. Sundtsgate 17, 5809 Bergen
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Maritim og offshore
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
Regnskap, Skatt, MVA, Controller, Analyse
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Anders Hagen
- Finance Director
- 930 08 641
- Martha Lehman-Røed
- Organisation Development Director
- 952 28 348
Grieg Gaarden, C. Sundtsgate 17, 5809 Bergen
|Sist endret||14. des. 2018 11:18|