Offerings and Customer Concepts Manager
- Offerings and Customer Concepts Manager
- Hafslund Strøm and Fortum Norway - Living & mobility
- Frist utløpt
Business unit Hafslund Strøm & Fortum Norway is one of the largest energy retailers in the Norwegian market with an ambition to reinvent the value proposition of traditional electricity sales. The business unit is responsible for the energy-related offerings to consumers. We are currently looking for an Offerings and Customer Concept Manager that will take the responsibility for the competitiveness of our product and service portfolio. The right candidate will get a central position in a new organization with the ambition to create the next generation consumer services business and will get the opportunity to work in an industry currently undergoing a large business and regulatory transformation.The position will be based in Oslo, with counterparts in our other business units in the Nordics.
Duties and responsibilitiesIn this role, you will be responsible for the overall offerings and product strategy for Hafslund Strøm and Fortum Norway, from strategy to implementation and follow up. Product and sales concepts development and go-to-market strategy will be an important part of your work. You will also be responsible for strategic partners, product profitability and pricing, and market and competitor analysis. The role will work in close collaboration with Business Managers, Marketing, Sales, technology/IT and New services.
- Relevant higher academic education (e.g. BSc. or MSc in engineering or economic), preferably completed at a recognized Norwegian or international institution
- Experience and strong delivery track record from the electricity retail sector or similar industries is favorable (e.g. insurance, finance, telecommunications and banking) or alternatively some years in management consulting
- Fluency in Norwegian and English, both orally and written
- Analytical with a strong commercial mindset and awareness
- An entrepreneurial spirit with some experience with business development
- Good at following through and implementing ideas and projects, not just generating and starting them
- Self-sufficient, you take responsibility and have a drive to create good solutions for our customers
- A driver for change and wants to work cross-functionally within all parts of the organization.
- Used to working at a high pace
We can offer
This role gives you a unique opportunity to be a part of defining the next generation consumer service. You will get to test new ideas on real customers, and the opportunity to be a part of an industry in rapid change with new technologies and conditions. The team you are joining is experienced, and you will work in a lean organisation with cross functional teams across the Nordics. Additionally, Fortum is the largest energy retail organisation in the Nordics with interesting future career opportunities for the right candidate.
Send your application at your earliest convenience and by the application deadline at the latest. Preferred staring date is as soon as possible so we might start interviews already during the application period.
If you have any questions or want more information, please don't hesitate to contact Kenneth!
Fortum is a leading clean-energy company that provides its customers with electricity, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. We employ some 9,000 professionals in the Nordic and Baltic countries, Russia, Poland and India. In 2017, our sales were EUR 4.5 billion and 61% of our electricity generation was CO2 free. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.fortum.com
We in Consumer Solutions are offering our 2.5 million customers reliable and sustainable energy, making their everyday lives easier with new technology and innovative solutions and services.
- Søknad merkes
- Drammensveien 147B,
- 0277 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Sist endret
- 5. okt 2018 11:03
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Kenneth Stokke
- Head of Business unit Hafslund Strøm and Fortum Norway
- 971 52 089
Drammensveien 147B, 0277 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 5. okt 2018 11:03