- NøkkelPersonell AS
- Project Coordinator
Are you our clients new Project Coordinator?
The Project Coordinator shall provide systematic coordination and administrative support to project management processes and deliveries as well as contribute to management activities. The Project Coordinator support the project team in ongoing processes and deliveries when required.
The Project Coordinator will use multiple IT systems and shall have proficient PC skills.
It’s expected that the Project Coordinator can support several different disciplines, work independently and seek out and prioritize work tasks when needed.
The Project coordinator shall monitor and coordinate the owners engineer activities and act as the Company representative for the Owners engineering contracts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project administration and support to the Project Manager
- Prepare presentations, analyses and reports on request
- Facilitate management agendas and meetings
- Coordinate project office activities
- Team development
- JV coordinator
- Coordinate interfaces and dependencies within and outside of the project
- Structure project ways of working and key management processes.
Place of Work: The position is based in the Stavanger area
- MSc in Industrial Economy, Engineering or other Technical Discipline
- Graduate/Intern level
- Good computer skills
- Structured, outgoing and self driven
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and Norwegian
Additional Competence Requirements
- Agile and adaptable in the face of changing situations, flexible in mindset
- Takes ownership, accountability and makes tough, well-timed and informed decisions (when applicable)
- Works effectively in a matrix structure, shares knowledge freely and embraces different opinions; demonstrates a team of teams mindset
- Is entrepreneurial, pushes boundaries and leads with conviction, is a catalyst for and supporter of change
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and be able to handle frequent changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter, identify issues and prepare and implement solutions
- Be able to deliver reporting according internal and corporate deadlines
Vi i NøkkelPersonell AS har over 50 års erfaring innen personalutvelgelse og rekruttering til ulike bransjer. Ved aktivt bruk av vårt nettverk, kunnskap og ikke minst erfaring om marked og bransjer, vil vi kunne tilby optimal behovsdekning overfor våre kunder og konsulenter.
Vårt overordnede mål er å bygge varige, langsiktige relasjoner og gjensidig tillitsforhold til våre kunder og konsulenter.
- 4014 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Teknisk service,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Samfunnsøkonomi
|Sist endret||21. okt. 2020 15:01|