Product Developer-Automation, cybernetics, electrical engineering, computer sciences
- Laerdal Medical AS
- Product Developer
Product Developer –
Automation, cybernetics, electrical engineering, computer sciences.
Are you a Smart Creative Product Developer? Can you find solutions to big and small technical challenges? Do you use data and analysis to support your ideas? Can you think and build fast during problem solving? Do you like to share your knowledge and insights to those around you to help them become better?
The Resuscitation Business Unit, with its two teams; Healthcare Responders and Community Responders, is now hiring. We are seeking a mission driven product developer to join our multidisciplinary team. Are you the one we are looking for?
As a Product Developer you must be able to contribute and participate in all the phases of the product development process, in addition to be a special resource for the Technical Team to enhance features and designs within automation, cybernetics, electrical engineering and computer sciences. In the team you will perform product development in a way that helps the Technical Team and Laerdal Medical’s mission; Helping Save Lives. To achieve this goal, the focus each day will be to design great products and product improvements. Key accountabilities for the role will be:
• Develop solutions and products based on interaction with users to fulfill their needs
• Explore, test and qualify technology that potentially can be used in products to improve user satisfaction
• Software/firmware design and implementation that fits its purpose and fulfill internal and external requirements
• Ensure adequate cross disciplinary quality throughout the work delivered, and interact cross-functionally to achieve optimal system architecture and solutions
• Highlight and communicate potential challenges and opportunities for software and electronics early in the development phases
You have experience from product development with products containing electronics, software and wireless solutions, for example internet of things. You have strong verbal and written English communication skills, and you like working in cross-functional teams. You are systematic, organized, and manage your time effectively.
Minimum requirements are:
• Bachelor’s degree within automation, cybernetics, electrical engineering, computer sciences or equivalent.
• A strong interest for the user and the user experience in addition to the technical implementations
• Experience within automation, electronics, data communication and software development. Recent graduates might also apply if you have experience with relevant topics.
• Experience connecting products to Mobile Apps or Cloud solutions.
• Experience controlling sensors and actuators.
The position reports to the Technical Team Manager for Healthcare Responders, whom also can be contacted for more information about the position:
Cell phone +47 478 67 659
If you are the correct Product Developer for this position, please send application and a CV to HR@laerdal.com , or apply directly here in LinkedIn .Mark the application with “Product Developer –Automation, cybernetics, electrical engineering, computer sciences- Healthcare Responders”, in addition to your name., no later than October 10th.
Laerdal Medical is an international market leader in training and therapy solutions for emergency medicine and critical care. Our products and services are used by hospitals, ambulance services, first aid organizations, educational institutions and others, around the world. We are a dynamic and energetic organization consisting of people from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. By 2020, we have a goal of helping save 500,000 more lives. Every year.
- Søknad merkes
- Product Developer-Automation
- Snarest mulig
- Tankesvilandsgt 30,
- 4007 Stavanger
- Industri og produksjon
- Sist endret
- 12. okt 2018 02:15
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Sindre Hegglund Dalseth
- Technical Team Manager for Healthcare Responders
- 478 67 659
Tankesvilandsgt 30, 4007 Stavanger
- Sist endret
- 12. okt 2018 02:15