Software Engineer with Front End focus
- OCTIO AS
- Software Engineer Front End
For further development of our monitoring systems, OCTIO is seeking a Software Engineer with front end focus to strengthen our Engineering team.
Design, implementation, integration and testing of:
- Frontend systems for processing and analysis of seismic and other geophysical data
- Visualization of geophysical data, both in 2D and 3D
- Tools for data acquisition, testing and verification of geophysical sensors
- Tools for analysis and QC of geophysical data
Successful candidates must have a degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering (or equivalent) and at least 2 years of work experience. Further, candidates must be result oriented and efficient team players and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience with modern web frameworks, such as, React or Angular
- Experience with development of SPA (single page applications)
- Good knowledge of Java and related frameworks
- Familiar with agile methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
- Familiar with Test-driven development
- Competence in the use of English as a working language
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the following additional background and experience will be considered useful in a successful candidate:
- Experience with Typescript
- Experienced in developing MVC web applications
- Experience with visualization frameworks like three.js, D3.js, HighCharts etc.
- Experience with 3D visualization
- Domain knowledge from the seismic industry
- Relevant education within mathematics, (geo)physics or related field
We offer interesting and challenging positions with a competitive compensation package in an exciting and future-oriented company. For questions and more information, contact CTO Leon Løvheim.
If you have experience in some of these areas, please send CV and a short application to firstname.lastname@example.org
OCTIO is a technology company that delivers solutions for monitoring of offshore activity to increase oil & gas recovery, improve safety and protect the environment. OCTIO AS main office is located near the city center of Bergen.
- Kanalveien 119, 5068 Bergen
- Olje og gass
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
Spørsmål om stillingen
Kanalveien 119, 5068 Bergen
|Sist endret||16. okt. 2018 01:53|