Project Supply Chain Manager
- ABB AS
- Project Supply Chain Manager
- Frist utløpt
Business unit ABB Power Generation & Water provides a complete range of electro technical and control systems and solutions to Hydro Power plants, Water and Wastewater plants, District Heating and Energy Recycling plants. Our systems are based on ABB's industry-leading technology within electric power, drives and automation
Plan and execute procurement activities for projects, both in tender and execution, to support project objective achievement in terms of cost, schedule, and supply quality.
Collaboration with sales, project management, project teams and category teams, on supply chain management (SCM) matters.
Manage relationships with suppliers and conducts sourcing activities and supplier negotiations.
Responsibilities and authority:
• Ensure best cost, quality, sustainability and delivery performance within the area of responsibility.
• Manage relationships with suppliers and conduct sourcing activities in partnership with regional and Global Category Management teams.
• Pro-actively work to resolve issues related to procurement cost, quality and lead times.
• Responsible for supplier negotiations and establishment of both project and long term supply agreements with the suppliers.
• Contract formulation and -management, ensuring ABB’s contractual interests towards clients, contractors and suppliers during the whole project lifecycle incl. monitoring and assessment of changes and deviations, as well as defending and enforcing claims.
• Develop, plan and implement sourcing strategies for defined categories, ensuring that our supply base have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements.
• B.Sc in Engineering or equal experience in the field of Power Generation and Automation
• Excellent skills in negotiation and communication
• Good knowledge of contract formulation
• Good technical knowledge required within Power Generation and Automation
• Good financial and commercial skills
• > 5 years experience from Project execution and Supply Chain Management in a multicultural environment
• Proactive, persistent developer. Team worker
• Innovative, target oriented, structured approach
• Good written and spoken skills in Norwegian and English
• Good experience with SAP and Standard Windows office programs
We can offer;
• Personal development and career possibilities.
• Competitive conditions
• Flexible working hours.
• Good working conditions, in an informal atmosphere.
• Positive, exciting and hectic environment.
For any questions regarding the position please contact Fredrik Buss, Wednesdays 14.00-16.00, at +358 50 334 1633
We are looking forward to get your application through the ABB jobportal
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
SCM, automation, engineer, power
- Sist endret
- 21. sep 2018 15:33
Spørsmål om stillingen
OLE DEVIKS VEI 10, 0666 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 21. sep 2018 15:33