Are you Fintech Innovations next Social Media and Content Manager?
- Fintech Innovation
- SoMe & Content Manager
- Frist utløpt
Are you triggered by the opportunity to work in a start-up environment, where the energy flows freely and no one put a leash on your creative ideas? On behalf of Fintech Innovation we want to approach a Social Media and Content Manager. Are you up for the challenge?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Check them out!
The Social Media and Content Manager will help develop social media strategies that engage and communicate with our audience our brand, mission, and goals. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting social media and communications efforts in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
The Social Media and Content Manager will excel at digital strategy, marketing, and understanding the different demographics and interactions that take place on each social platform and know what types of content will perform best and how to adapt the presentation of that content for each audience. The Social Media and Content Manager will be able to use data to show what content works best and what doesn’t and use that to increase our following and engagement with direct, measurable results.
Fintech Innovation want to build a creative team of both junior and senior profiles within digital marketing. Have you ever been so engaged and excited that you forgot about time? This is something you will experience at Fintech Innovation!
- Create a strategic social media campaigns and content that aligns with Fintech Innovation’s vision and is informed by global needs, culture, trends and social platforms.
- Create, curate, and manage Fintech Innovation’s branded content and stories that are differentiated and compelling - stories that break through the clutter, build an emotional connection to the audience, and encourages them to take action
- Design, create and manage campaigns to acquire, activate and retain engaged users within and beyond our existing market
- Continuously measure the quality of campaigns / engagement efforts by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data / metrics and insights, and then acting on that information
- Become an advocate for the company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, or related experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience managing a brand’s social media (in-house or via agency)
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Telegram etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Is metrics-driven and adept at using social analytics tools to adjust and optimize campaigns for a variety of objectives
- Is detail-oriented and possesses excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Experienced with ad, copy and creative testing and optimization
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi-tasking and organisational ability
- Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques
Deadline for application: 5th of September 2018. Apply with English résumé and cover letter.
We have an ongoing selection which means that we might close the advert (before deadline) when we have proceeded with candidates and do not take more applications under consideration. Therefore, do not wait on sending your applications if you are interested in this process.
Fintech Innovation is building innovative technological solutions that aim to reshape the financial sector as we know it. Their office in Oslo has today 28 employees with various nationalities and competence, and they have huge ambitions for future growth.
They believe in the power of creating a fantastic user experience driven by the most up-to-date technology. With a modern and uniquely simple approach, we offer solutions that are not only cost-effective but are also one of the best available in the market.
Academic Work er Home of the Young Professionals. Vi henvender oss til deg som er akademiker med noen års arbeidserfaring, er nyutdannet, eller som fortsatt studerer ved høgskole/universitetet. Hos oss kan du jobbe som utleid konsulent på spesifikke oppdrag hos våre kunder, eller bli fast ansatt via vår rekrutteringsvirksomhet.
- Søknad merkes
- AM 1104571
- Oct/Nov 2018
- TORGGATA 15,
- 0181 Oslo
- Etter avtale
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Konsulent og rådgivning
- PR og informasjon,
some, brand, media, kampanje, innovasjon
- Sist endret
- 7. okt 2018 04:07
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Aleksander Moberg
- Consultant Manager
- 23 00 90 70
TORGGATA 15, 0181 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 7. okt 2018 04:07