Junior Environmental Manager
- Academic Work
- Junior Environmental Manager
- Frist utløpt
Do you have a genuine interest in environment and a background within engineering or environmental studies? Would you like to start your career in an international context where you can make an impact on the company's environment strategy? Good, we are looking for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In cooperation with our partner Elopak, Academic Work is looking for a Junior Environmental Manager, to support Elopak’s continued focus on sustainability. The position is a part of the Environment team, located at the Elopak Headquarters in Oslo. The team is working closely with the entire Elopak organisation, suppliers, customers, industry coalitions, environmental NGOs and other stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop, and starting your career within an international context!
- Sustainability reporting and analysis of internal environmental data
- Project management and project teamwork related to implementing Elopak's environmental strategy
- Presenting Elopak's environmental work internally (for other offices or factories) and towards external stakeholders (customers, suppliers or industry coalitions)
- Various administrative responsibilities. You help each other in the team with ad hoc tasks
- Administration of environmental certification systems in Elopak's factories worldwide
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in environment, but you should also have:
- Fulfilled a bachelor or master degree (or equivalent) within environmental science or engineering
- Advanced knowledge and abilities with MS Office software, particularly Excel
- Knowledge about environmental issues, and you make sure to stay updated on this field
- Excellent English language skills, written and oral, due to the international context the company are operating within
As well as your environment interest you come up with initiatives that can help the company in developing their environmental strategy further. We also believe that you lead these initiatives towards a desired outcome, and that you can argue for and convince others about why the initiatives should be implemented. In addition, you will get use of your analytical skills when you are working with the environmental reports on a monthly basis. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who is self-driven and who has the eager to learn new things.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to readmore about your motivation in your application letter. Please send us both application letter and resume in English.
Application deadline Apply for the position by clicking on the Search button below. We have an ongoing selection which means that we do not have an end-date for the advert and might close the advert when we have proceeded with candidates and do not take more applications under consideration. Therefore, do not wait on sending your applications if you are interested in this process.
- Start date: October
- Assignment: Staffing. Full time, until August 2019. There might be a possibility for a permanent position, but this can not be guaranteed
- Office: Skøyen, Oslo
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
Elopak is an international supplier of paper based packaging solutions for liquid food. Based in Norway, and wholly owned by the Ferd Group (one of Norway's largest privately owned industrial groups) Elopak is continually developing its expertise to match changing demands for packaged food.
Elopak's business is to break new ground at every level of packaging; processing standards, food science, logistics analysis and packaging concepts, all alongside a systems-based approach which uniquely characterizes Elopak's contribution to the world of packaging.
Vi i Academic Work finner jobber for Young Professionals. Mennesker, som i likhet med deg, er i startfasen av karrieren. Via våre tjenester kan du jobbe som konsulent eller bli rekruttert til faste stillinger. Vi gir deg tilgang til stillinger i en rekke forskjellige selskaper innen de fleste bransjer på alle nivåer. Fra assistenter til spesialister og ledere. Vi ser frem til å hjelpe deg!
- Søknad merkes
- Karenslyst Allé 53,
- 0275 Oslo
- Kraft og energi,
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap
nyutdannet, ingeniør, miljø, energi, environment
- Sist endret
- 25. sep 2018 14:53
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Line Gamre
- Consultant Manager
Karenslyst Allé 53, 0275 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 25. sep 2018 14:53