Join us to influence, develop, and implement our corporate CSR agenda!
- Norsk Hydro
- CSR Manager
- Frist utløpt
Hydro can only succeed as a company if the communities around us are viable, and if local stakeholders trust us and support us. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) department is responsible for driving Hydro’s CSR agenda, representing the ‘people’ part of Hydro’s sustainability efforts. We establish and implement policies, strategies, and initiatives in the areas of human rights, social programs, stakeholder engagement, and other society and community related issues. We seek to manage social risks and opportunities, and are dedicated to Hydro’s strategic goal of making a positive difference by strengthening local communities and our business partners.
As one of our trusted employees is retiring, we are now hiring a CSR Manager to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to influence, develop, and implement Hydro’s CSR agenda, engaging with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Area of Responsibility
You will be joining a small, corporate team which serves all Hydro business areas. Hence tasks are varied, often process and project based with you in the driver seat, and will include:
- Contribute to developing and implementing CSR strategy, goals, and plans
- Advise and support line and corporate units on CSR related matters and initiatives
- Participate in business development projects, conduct CSR assessments and reviews
- Develop and maintain directives, guidelines, systems, and tools relevant to CSR
- Continuously improve tools to measure results and provide benchmarking
- Conduct CSR trainings
- Contribute to maintaining external CSR networks and developing partnerships
- University degree, preferably at Master’s level
- Minimum five years’ experience with CSR and relevant policy issues
- Proven results from initiating and implementing sustainability initiatives in a corporate environment
- Experience from extractive industries will be considered an advantage
- Demonstrated analytical and project management skills
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office package, primarily PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent command of verbal and written English is required, professional proficiency in Norwegian will be considered as an advantage
We are looking for someone with strong personal integrity, who is proactive, self-going, and has a track-record of achieving results through collaboration with others. To succeed in this role, we believe you enjoy being hands-on, working both strategically and operationally, with the ability to assess and prioritize key issues in the bigger picture. If you are also skilled at building relationships and enjoy a vibrant work environment, we would very much like to consider your application.
Health, safety, security, and environment (HSE) are an integrated part of Hydro’s daily activities. Our responsibility is to protect the health and safety of our employees and to contribute to the sustainable development of the communities in which we operate. We thus look for employees who will contribute positively to this by their commitment to HSE, their attitude and related actions.
For this position, some travelling is expected.
Hydro is a global and dynamic company made up by ambitious and talented co-workers that challenge and reward each other. As our colleague, you will be given the opportunity and responsibility to develop your skills. Make your talent count – renew the future!
Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail. Please enclose all relevant transcripts with your application (academic records/diplomas, certificates etc.).
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina, and generates energy to be the only 360 company of the global aluminium industry. Based in Norway and rooted in more than a century of experience in renewable energy, technology and innovation, Hydro is committed to strengthening the viability of its customers and communities, shaping a sustainable future through innovative aluminium solutions.
- Etter avtale
- Drammensveien 264,
- 0283 Oslo
- Metaller og mineraler
- Sist endret
- 1. okt 2018 00:00
Spørsmål om stillingen
Drammensveien 264, 0283 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 1. okt 2018 00:00