- Odfjell SE
- Business Analyst
- Frist utløpt
We are seeking a strong analytical and strategic minded talent.
We are strengthening our analytical team, and are looking for a bright and enthusiastic talent with a keen interest in business analysis. This is a unique opportunity to make a difference and grow alongside a company with high ambitions. The position is located at our headquarters in Bergen, and you will work closely with dedicated specialists and top executives in the shipping industry.
- Identify areas of improvements, testing of hypothesis, and provide recommendations
- Prepare presentations based on strategic, financial and operational analyses
- Identify areas of improvement/contribute to operational excellence
- Monitor and follow-up on projects and improvement plans
- Develop processes and procedures to monitor, track and report performance
- Relevant master degree with excellent academic results (economics and business administration, industrial economics or similiar)
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Good communication skills and fluency in English, oral and written
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and PowerBI (DAX)
- Ability to conclude work task on time and within scope
- Interest and enthusiasm for building strong and positive relations both internally and externally
We can offer:
- International experience in an forward leaning company with rich history
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Exposure to executive management team
- An engaged and positive working environment
- Highly competitive remuneration and welfare package
For any further inquiries regarding the position, we invite you to contact Per Christian Jæger + 47 95111380.
The Odfjell Group is one of the leading players in the global market for seaborne transportation and storage of chemicals and other speciality bulk liquids. The Odfjell fleet comprises of about 80 ships, which trade both globally and regionally. The tank terminal division consists of eight tank terminals and is part of a network of another 13 tank terminals partly owned by related parties. The tank terminals are strategically located at important international shipping hubs.
The Odfjell Group has offices in 17 locations around the world, and is headquartered in Bergen, Norway. Odfjell employs around 2,700 staff and posted annual gross revenue of USD 843 million in 2017. Read more at Odfjell.com
- 5892 Bergen
- Transport og logistikk,
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Sist endret
- 11. sep 2018 14:50