- Ringnes Supply Company AS
- Utility Manager
Are you the kind of person that like to develop and challenge yourself in a fast pace, without a boring framework?
To fill your days with interesting tasks & surging for a better tomorrow?
Helping find new and better ways of treating our planet?
Then we have something for you.
The Maintenance & Utility department at Ringnes Supply Company, Gjelleråsen, are looking for our new Utility Manager. The person we hire, will have one of the most interesting roles today & going forward.
You will be responsible for how we consume and dispose the use of natural resources.
You will be in the driver seat to challenge and develop our ways of consumption.
Our well-established community will help you achieve the goals set, this is a joint venture and together we will work towards finding new solutions that will give global recognition.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provide safe work environments for employees & contractors as well as visitors.
o Local & global legislations
o Permits to work
o Contractor managment
o Addhear to, complie to & develop standards
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to food safety and hygiene standards
o FSSC 22000
o ISO 9001/14001
- Manage successfully performance of power, water, wastewater, steam, cooling and associated supplies
- Manage equipment & related facilities for successful 24/7 utility performance/supply
- Establish & control budget year on year (zero based) with in maintenance of utility equipment & related facilities
- Preferred Scandinavian language unless your English skills are excellent both in lingual & written speech
- Very good/excellent IT skills
- Forward looking mind-set
- Seek next step of skills
- Cooparative, flexible & including
- University degree in Utilities and/or mechanical and/or electrical-automation and/or environmental engineering. Managerial experience within food production and/or utilities and/or maintenance environment:
- 5 years experience within a production environment with 3 years at management level
- In depth knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to Utilities
- Proven experience in:
o developing people and plant
o managing budgets
o delivering performance improvements through Lean TPM methodology
- Probably the best company in the world to work in
- Always a challenge within safe environments
- Never the word ‘no’ to a good suggestion
- Good and evolving work environment
- For a motivated employee with the right qualifications, Ringnes can offer competitive terms & conditions and good development opportunities, both nationally and internationally through the Carlsberg Group
If any questions, contact Maintenance & Utility Manager Marius Fagernes: phone 481 63 406.
Ringnes er Norges største drikkevareleverandør med sterke merkevarer innenfor øl, brus og vann (blant annet Ringnes, Carlsberg, Tuborg, Munkholm, Pepsi, Solo, Farris og Imsdal). Selskapet har omlag 1200 medarbeidere, og har aktivitet over hele landet, med fire produksjonsanlegg samt hovedkontor i Oslo. Vi forsyner den norske befolkning med om lag 400 millioner liter drikkevarer i året. Les mer på www.ringnes.no
- Bryggeriveien 2, 1481 Hagan
- Industri og produksjon
- Teknisk personell,
- Produksjon / Produksjonsteknikk/Prosessteknikk,
Hygienestandard, Mattrygghet, Vedlikehold, Service
|Sist endret||15. aug. 2018 00:25|