Sector Alarm is one of Europe's leading safety providers, currently present in 6 European countries. In order to support our continuous growth, we need to strengthen our HR Tech department with a HR Technology Specialist, based in our Group Headquarters in Oslo.
We are looking for a structured and curious problem solver in our new colleague. Someone who understand how HR as an organisational function can benefit from systemisation, a digital native! You should have an analytical mind-set and a footing in HR systems as you will be responsible for maintenance, upkeep, testing and support of our core HR systems in Sector Alarm Group.
As you will be liaising with colleagues at all levels and in 6 European countries, we are looking for someone with exceptional presentation- and relationship building skills.
- Organisational Super-user in various HR systems
- Follow up and ensure best practice use of systems including system maintenance and upkeep
- Present HR data in by developing and configuring reports and dashboards
- Coordinate tests in association with new releases and manage associated changes and updates
- Deliver training to relevant stakeholders in IT, HR, and Management
- A background from HR - experience and understanding of HR processes and their role in a complex international environment
- Knowledge and experience from working with HRIS/HCM. Preferably Workday, but other system experience is also meriting
- Analytical mind-set - Experience from HR Reporting
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent English & Scandinavian language skills in writing and verbally (other language skills is a plus)
The right candidate is a doer with a positive outlook on life who is not afraid to handle tasks, large as well as small to completion. You will need to learn fast and be able to apply your skills to new environments whilst adhering to our four core values: customer focused, willing to improve, goal focused & reliable.
We can offer:
- A strategically important position in an international environment
- A part of an ambitious and growing company with challenging goals
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- An open and inclusive working environment in modern and centrally located premises
The successful candidate will be a part of a professional and engaged central HR team based in Oslo, also working with skilled colleagues within IT and HR teams, located all over Europe.
For an informal conversation regarding the position, please contact Group HR & Recruitment Specialist at Sector Alarm Group, Frank Rygg, on tel. +47 473 07 180 or HR Technology Manager, Daniel Svensson, on tel. +47 9800 8440.
Please note that we accept only applicants with a clean criminal record.