Sector Alarm is one of Europe's leading safety providers, currently present in 6 European countries. In order to support our continuous growth, we need to strengthen our HR department with a Learning & Development Specialist, based in our Group Headquarters in Oslo.
We are looking for a structured and creative person with a strong interest in technology to be the overall responsible for online training within Sector Alarm Group. You will be our expert on online training, fully capable of building your own training solutions, but most of all with an extensive overview of online training suppliers, possibilities and trends in a continuously changing, international market.
You should also be the super-user and go-to-person when there is a need from Sector Way Academy to design online training solutions. Your pedagogical skills and interest for learning and development will be a key requirement for this position.
- Design online training programs that support Sector Alarm's business goals and meet learning objectives
- Order and quality assure training solutions from different providers
- Create video manuscripts and tutorials together with subject matter experts
- Initiate, carry out and follow up implementation of L&D projects
- Build a strong network of 3rd party learning solution providers worldwide
- Tech savvy, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong pedagogical skills
- High level of text formulation
- Excellent English communication skills
- Preferably also fluent in one Scandinavian language
- Experience with learning & development, online training, service-/ graphic- or interaction design is desirable
The right candidate should be self-directed, enjoy multitasking in a fast pace environment, and embrace our four core values, which are customer focused, willing to improve, goal focused and reliable.
We can offer:
- A strategic important position in an international environment
- Be part of an ambitious company with challenging goals
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- An open and inclusive working environment in modern and centrally located premises
The successful candidate will be a part of a professional and engaged HR team, also working alongside more than 25 highly skilled colleagues within Sector Way Academy, located all over Europe.
For an informal conversation regarding the position, please contact Group HR & Recruitment Specialist at Sector Alarm Group, Frank Rygg, on tel. +47 473 07 180 or Group Learning & Development Manager, Corina Pallamy, on tel. +47 971 34 781.
Please note that we accept only applicants with a clean criminal record.