Sector Alarm is one of Europe's leading safety providers, currently present in 6 European countries. In order to support our continuous growth, we need to strengthen our HR department with a HR Specialist - Learning Management, based in our Group Headquarter in Oslo.
We are looking for a structured and detail oriented person who has a strong interest in technology, to be responsible for implementation and maintenance of Workday LMS, our new Learning Management System.
- Map training needs in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Create and maintain learning structures in our LMS system
- Quality assure concepts through test and troubleshooting
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of training concepts
- Develop LMS training material for super-users/end-users
- Manage interfaces of global LMS in collaboration with IT
- Build and maintain report structure in the LMS system
- Tech savvy, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of text formulation
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Preferably also fluent in one Scandinavian language
- Experience with learning administration tasks or LMS tools is preferable
We are looking for a self-directed and structured person with good multitasking capabilities. You must be detail oriented, but still able to work efficiently. Being a fast learner would be a great advantage in this position, along with embracing our four core values, which are customer focused, willing to improve, goal focused and reliable
We can offer:
The successful candidate will be part of a professional and engaged HR team, also working alongside more than 25 highly skilled colleagues within Sector Way Academy, located all over Europe.
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact Group HR & Recruitment Specialist at Sector Alarm Group, Frank Rygg, on tel. +47 473 07 180 or Head of Leadership Development, Anne Lise Mevold, on tel. +47 950 31 617.
Please note that we accept only applicants with a clean criminal record.