Sector Alarm Group is experiencing strong customer growth in all our markets, and has significant ambitions for further growth in Europe. Sector Alarm is currently present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, France and Spain. In order to support the growth in both existing and new markets, the group is fully dependent on a solid, stable, future-proof and innovative CRM system. One of the most important systems in our business is Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the system is also extensively integrated with other systems in our portfolio to support our digital transformation.
The Dynamics CRM team is an important part of our internal IT Development team, and consists of highly skilled consultants with an excellent knowledge of the system itself and the Sector Alarm Group business processes.
The CRM team is our go-to function for all issues facing the CRM business transformation. It is important that the right candidate is a close partner for our business users, and brings valuable knowledge that will help enhance and strengthen our business processes. Your responsibilities as a CRM Functional Analyst are:
- Work with our business users to understand issues and help resolve them
- Build and maintain relationships with our key business stakeholders in order to identify defects and improvement opportunities
- Summarize and highlight important enhancements and proactively identify risks and business issues
- Carry out testing of incidents & enhancements
- Provide training on new functionality/features deployed
- Continually consult with the users to get the most out of the CRM solution, in line with best practice
- Provide CRM support to colleagues across Sector Alarm
- Manage the progression of CRM related incidents and escalating where necessary
- Determine the cause and solution for incidents and documenting them
- Fulfill the different CRM service requests published in the IT Service catalogue, such as dashboard, advanced finds, charts, templates, and dialogues
- Document new processes to be implemented and maintain a process knowledge base and their relationship
- Responsible for managing on demand process lifecycle
- Experience or exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics data structure
- Knowledge Microsoft Dynamics basic administration - views/workflows
- Practical experience of managing, processing, analyzing and reporting on business data.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends and communicate this to colleagues at all levels.
- Good planning and design skills to anticipate future changes and minimize future workload
- Effective communication and problem solving skills.
- An enthusiastic team player who demonstrates reliability.
- Strong troubleshooting techniques, basic SQL and database knowledge
We are looking for a structured and analytical person who is great at problem solving and strongly identifies with our company values; Costumer Focused, Willing to improve, Goal Focused and Reliable. You must also have a passion for building your own competencies and an interest in lifelong learning. We expect the right person to have educational skills and to be able to build relations within the group. For the right candidate we will provide extensive training and an exciting career path.
Please note that we accept only applicants with a clean criminal record.