GSGroup is growing and we will strengthen our team with a Group Financial Controller
GSGroup is seeking a Group Financial Controller, providing critical financial information to the management team. The Group Financial Controller have responsibility for financial reporting and other analytical task related to the company, in addition to the efficient and effective functioning of the day-to-day financial and accounting operations of the group.
Group Financial Controller will be responsible for the following areas:
- Accounting processes including consolidation and closing of monthly and yearly financials
- Manage costs, identify cost saving opportunities and drive such initiatives to completion
- Cashflow - Manage short and long-term cash needs ensuring adequate liquidity
- Continuous improvement of financial processes, procedures and ensuring internal control
- Ensuring consistency of all financial, accounting and operational reporting of all subsidiaries
- Manage financial audit including planning, executing and completing financial statements and related tasks
- Compliance with appropriate accounting standards and with all other regulatory mandates
- Transfer pricing
Requirements for the Ideal Candidate:
- Technically strong and analytical
- Proactive with the ability to take own initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of experience in progressive financial roles, with prior accounting/audit experience
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or business administration.
- Broad experience and working knowledge of finance, accounting, treasury, tax, and internal control processes
- Familiar with ERP and working with business intelligence
- Experience in merger integration would be a plus
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills in both Norwegian and English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work under time pressure/deadlines
Office is in Sandefjord, some travelling is expected. Group Financial Controller will report to Finance Manager.
- A highly competent work environment where you will be able to take part of GSGroups development
- Challenging tasks within the financial area with high potential for personal development
- Competetive conditions
GSGroup AS is a leading European supplier of services and systems for mobile data collection solutions. Our product portfolio currently consists of the brands Handyman, Smartday, Guard Systems, Spotguard, Paikannin.com and MyFleet.
The headquarter is in Sandefjord, Norway, with a total of 13 offices across 9 countries. GSGroup offices can be found in Oslo, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Dortmund, Hamburg, Budapest, Tampere and Vantaa.
In 2017 GSGroup completed another year of record high growth and sales passing ¤20mn.
In the last 20 years the company has had the same strong industrial owner (AS Atlantis Vest), which has invested in long-term development of the company and made the company the strong performer as it is today.
ancial Controller, Accounting, ERP, finance, Controller