EVRY Digital Platform Services (DPS) span across all business areas in EVRY and focus on developing new and existing partnerships with world leading companies. DPS aim is to be a driving force for new and future-oriented services that are scalable across all industries.
Security Services is part of EVRY's Digital Platform Services division. The section comprises of about 20 highly skilled experts, focusing on service deliveries within Identity, Governance and Administration (IGA) and Operator Security. EVRY's IGA services have an impressive portfolio and are used by several of Norway's largest and most profiled companies to ensure automation and compliance with regulatory requirements. Our focus is on building customer value on top of market leading "of the shelf" software.
Are you the talent we are looking for? If so, we can offer you a flexible position With high speed and opportunites for Development.
How we work
We have high ambitions - and we want to be in the forefront of technology. At EVRY, we are passionate about creative solutions and we are always curious to see what next digital break through will be. Since technology is perishable, our way of working is agile, which requires you to be able to be forward thinking.
The role will involve tasks such as:
- Participate in implementation projects, to implement the IGA Services for new customers.
- Work with change-orders for existing deliveries.
- Service development:
- Stay ahead of market trends and competitors.
- Continuously improve on customer value.
- Reduce operational cost by automation.
- Support sales activities.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Since we are customer focused, you need to be service-minded, have a positive attitude and a good sense of quality. We make rapid changes at EVRY which requires you to be flexible, independent and motivated by results. You are driven by the will to develop and constantly improve. You are eager to find opportunities for new ways of utilising new technology and build value. A digital business understanding is an advantage, and you have a keen interest for practical programming and experience in scripting (e.g. C#, Java & Java Scripts, PowerShell, Python).
Furthermore, we are looking for someone with the following background:
- Newly graduated or with a few years of experience
- Relevant Master degree. Relevant experience and proven track record can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Norwegian and English Language skills, written and spoken
- The position will require ECOM certification, which involves having Norwegian citizenship and the possibility of going through Security clearance. Certification and security clearance will be administered by EVRY.
We offer you:
Our size is our strength. As one of the leading IT companies in the Nordics, we offer you more opportunities than other companies in the industry.
In EVRY you will have the opportunity to work with varied tasks, have flexibility in your position and great potential for career development, through EVRY Academy and individual career programs.
EVRY is characterized by an active and including work environment with enthusiastic and welcoming colleagues.You will have the opportunity to partake in a variety of social and professional networks; Young Professionals, Female@EVRY, Active@EVRY, and more.
Things we take for granted:
- A salary that brings you joy every month
- Benefits which makes your life easier and better; solid insurance scheme, deals on everything from car leasing to gym membership, and access to company cabins to invite friends and family.
- Great colleagues and work environment, where different backgrounds and approaches, humor and an open attitude will characterize your everyday.
For any questions regarding the positions, please contact Geir Åge Sønstebø.
+47 992 03 405