IT Operations Expert
- Adstate AS
- IT Operations Expert
- Frist utløpt
In Adstate you will be a part of a highly skilled team, and the benefit of handling one internally controlled product with no client installations required. For the position we require an excellent understanding of running up-time critical SaaS solutions / web applications.
If this sounds interesting, and you can handle a bit of humor at work, then Adstate might be the right place for you!
- Be in charge of the hardwarearchitecture and infrastructure
- Host our web application portofolio – Unix and/or Windows
- Backup, storage and redundancy
- Handling and coordination of third-party vendors related to Operations as required
- Agile methods
- Information Security
- Incident management
- Maintenance of internal workstations
- Understand cloud technology
- Analyzing Database performance
Key personal skills:
- Self going team player
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Structured and efficient
- Eager to learn and convert knowledge into reality
- Good English and Norwegian language skills
For the right person, Adstate can offer
- Excellent colleagues
- High focus on quality
- Central location in Sandefjord
- Good pension arrangement
- Competitive salary level according to experience
Our mission is to innovate and lead the digital transformation of the global funeral industry.
Adstate is a market leader in digital services for the funeral industry and our main focus is to make daily life a bit easier for people who lose someone they love.
Adstate provides online services such as donation, flower shop, death notice publishing, memorial pages and a new market leading web planner, which is developed for the next of kin to organise funerals for their loved ones. These digital services are growing quickly and Adstate anticipates to have around 10 million users by the end of the year, which are currently used by all the leading funeral homes in the Nordics.
The company has 30 employees in the head office in Norway, and in Sweden, Slovakia and India.
Our modern, newly renovated headquarters are conveniently located in Sandefjord city center. Here, and throughout the entire organization, our workplace culture is built around team work and creating the perfect environment for creativity and innovation.
- Søknad merkes
- IT Operations expert
- STORGATA 2,
- 3210 Sandefjord
- IT - maskinvare,
- IT - programvare
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Database
Unix, Windows, Hardware-architecture, IT-infrastructure, IT-Security
- Sist endret
- 6. jul 2018 19:16