Senior software developer to help empower personalized cancer therapy
- Senior software developer
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop, test and maintain software products efficiently and according to agreed processes
- Implement and design software according to requirement specifications and best practices.
- Proactively contribute as part of a multi-disciplinary product development team.
- Ensure all development work adheres to current industry best practice (and in-house standards).
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen our technology platform and development practices.
- Set architectural directions for platform evolution and development
Skills and experience
- An advanced degree in a relevant software development discipline with at least more than 5 years experience in commercial software development
- Experience in being a driver behind software development teams while setting development standards and code reviews collaboratively in a team.
- Extensive experience in software development, design and coding.
- Experience in building scalable software solutions.
- Experience working with cloud-based server environments.
- Extensive experience with programming languages, and experience in languages often used in statistical data analysis and machine learning (e.g., Python),
- Experience using GIT source code control
- Experience in using software management tools (such Jira and confluence)
- Excellent command of software development life cycle activities including analysis, design, development, system testing, and production deployment (Agile and iterative development).
- Strong interest in machine learning
- A strong interest software architecture in your development work-
- Be an active part in evolving the development practices in a growing team of developers from a multidisciplinary background.
- Strong communication skills and ability to grasp and convey complex product requirements or technical concepts.
OncoImmunity is a machine-learning based company providing software to empower personalized cancer immunotherapy. We are adding to our growing team, 6 new developers with a passion to apply their computational skills to build an innovative software solution that will benefit cancer patients.
Our flagship product predicts, from next generation sequencing (NGS) data, targets specific to a patient’s tumor that can be used to design personalized cancer immunotherapies. We are a growing team from 8 different countries consisting of a diverse mix of data-scientists, bioinformaticians, immunologists, cancer researchers and software developers. The company is located in the dynamic Oslo Cancer Cluster , which is home to a synergistic ecosystem of organizations that include the Cancer Registry, the Institute for Medical Informatics and Pathology and a mix of exciting local and global biotech companies. We work in a collaborative, innovative and fun environment, committed to deliver powerful machine-learning solutions in the field of cancer immunotherapy. The OncoImmunity team is driven daily by its mission of being the worlds leading supplier of machine learning software to guide personalized cancer immunotherapy.
SaaS, programming, software-development, software-design, cloud-computing
|Sist endret||3. aug 2018 00:38|