Innovation Consultant to our Oslo office
- Innovayt Norge AS
- Innovation Consultant
- Frist utløpt
Innovayt is looking for a talented and motivated consultant for our office in Oslo.
As a consultant with Innovayt, you will be working with clients from industry and Academia raising grant funding for their innovation and research projects. Specifically, you will be active in sales, in validation of project ideas for various EU and Norwegian funding programmes, and in the compilation and drafting of effective funding proposals. Your daily work will be highly diverse, and will draw on your technology, economical, presentation and social skills to validate project ideas and optimize funding proposals on behalf of our clients.
Working for Innovayt, you will be joining a growing, international team of innovation experts dedicated to solving the many different innovation and technology challenges faced by our clients, who include everything from large multi-nationals to industry and cluster organisations, to government agencies and small SMEs. We work individually or in teams around projects - and we value and demand creativity, initiative and individual responsibility from everyone in our ranks.
Innovayt is an innovation consultancy, originally founded by a group of partners in Denmark and Brussels in 2006. The company's expertise lies within the field of public funding programmes - particularly the EUs Framework Programmes for research and development. Moreover, Innovayt works with various tools and services aimed at building innovation capability, optimizing technology innovation and public policy within the innovation domain. The company is led by 3 partners and, in addition, has 27 consultants and researchers at our offices in Oslo, Copenhagen, and Braga, Portugal.
For more info, see www.innovayt.eu.
Required Skills and profile
The envisaged candidates will have all or most of the following characteristics:
- A finalized academic degree from hard or social science
- Experience with and knowledge of applied and industrial research, business plans, and possibly management of public funding programmes
- Strong analytical capacity and experience with complex and research-related problem-solving
- Excellent drafting skills and ability to present ideas, concepts and scientific arguments in concise and easily understandable written format
- Excellent English and Norwegian language skills - both writing and speaking are essential requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour
- Experience with sales of consulting services is a plus but not a prerequisite
- A rewarding and challenging experience in an informal, dynamic and international environment.
- Room for proactive, ambitious individuals with the possibility of upward mobility in the organisation
- An attractive salary package and flexible work conditions
All enquiries concerning this vacancy should be directed to Morten Kröger (firstname.lastname@example.org). Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV, a short motivation letter, and examples of written work - all in English to email@example.com before Friday 20th of July 2018.
- 0349 Oslo
- Konsulent og rådgivning
- Sist endret
- 24. jul 2018 11:30