- Bristow Norway
- CAMO Engineer
Bristow Norway is recruiting for a CAMO Engineer.
Bristow Norway currently operates a fleet of 27 Sikorsky S-92As from bases both offshore and onshore, from Ekofisk / Stavanger in the south to Hammerfest in the north. The role reports directly to the NP Part-CAMO / Technical Manager.
The main responsibility for the CAMO is oversight of the Continued Airworthiness of Bristow’s fleet of aircrafts. This includes maintenance program development, reliability monitoring, planning of maintenance activities, airworthiness management surveillance and ensuring the company fleet complies with any applicable regulations and contractual agreements.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Maintain, review, and develop the Aircraft Maintenance Program
- Prepare and present the MP and its amendments to the competent authority for approval
- Update Aircraft specific Airworthiness Directives (AD) status list
- Evaluation and preparation of maintenance and modification instructions i.a.w the operators embodiment procedure
- Aircraft configuration and compliance control
- Technical support towards internal and external Part-145 organizations
- Maintaining an updated modification status list
- Occurrence reporting, evaluation and feedback
- Participation in investigations
- Participation during quality audits
- Documenting weight and balance status
- Act as the CAMO Point of Contact for implementation of fleet modifications
- Assist in Maintenance Program development and reviews
- Represent the CAMO as deputy for the Technical Manager in his / her absence
Preferred qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- Master / Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering or other relevant technical engineering degree or
- Part-66 B1 / B2 license from fixed / rotary wing
- Experience from working within Continuing Airworthiness Management Organizations (Part-M / Part-CAMO) and / or Maintenance Organizations (Part-145)
- Knowledge with relevant EASA legislation (Part-145 / Part-CAMO)
- Relevant experience from maintenance engineering work
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and structured
- Flight safety conscientious
- Initiator and ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Adhering to principles and values
- Ability to meet deadlines
Some travel activity will be required.
For further information about the role, please contact Technical Manager Furat Gebory, +47 478 06 588.
For information about the application process, please contact HR Business Partner Randi Bakke, +47 958 76 083.
Please submit your application in Norwegian or English.
Application deadline: 31st October 2021.
Bristow Norway AS er et norsk aksjeselskap som leverer offshore helikoptertransport og søk- og redningstjeneste til våre kunder innen olje- og gassindustrien. Bristow Norway AS vil videreføre og videreutvikle over 25 års lokal erfaring og ekspertise, ved å benytte Bristows globale erfaring og finansielle styrke.
Vi opererer helikoptertypen Sikorsky S-92A. Som første operatør i Europa introduserte selskapet S-92A.
Bristow Norway AS har langsiktige kontrakter med Equinor, ConocoPhillips, Aker BP, Repsol Norge, Vår Energi, Lundin Energy, Neptune Energy, Wintershall Dea Norge og Shell Norge. I tillegg utføres det ad-hoc offshoreflyging for en rekke andre selskaper.
Selskapet har sitt hovedkontor på Stavanger Lufthavn, Sola og har også baser i Bergen, Hammerfest, Florø og offshore Ekofisk.
- Flyplassvegen 260, 4055 Sola
|Sist endret||26. nov. 2021 12:48|