Business Development Director
- N2 Applied AS
- Business Development Director
We are looking for an ambitious and results driven colleague to commercialize N2 Applied's technology in a global market. Being able to communicate the uniqueness and sustainability of our consept to potential clients and partners is the key to success in this role.
- Identify commercial opportunities, clients and strategic partners
- Introduce disruptive technology in various industries
- Strategically address a changing value chain
- Develop and implement appropirate business models for different markets
The position will report to CEO Grete Sønsteby.
Your qualifications and experience:
Various background may qualify for the position. We do expect you to have:
- Higher education
- Proven track record and results from similar positions
- Previous experience from international work
- Experience from business model development
As a person you must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial attitude, and posess these important skills:
- Vision & strategy: Develop an ambitious and realistic business vision and translate it into a workable strategy
- Execution: Execute plans with commitment and determination , achieve hgh quality results
- Business development: Identify and seize commercial opportunities, have strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Effective communication: Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way, speak with authority and conviction, present effectively
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to travel
N2 Applied aims to fundamentally improve global Food Production by enabling livestock farmers to recycle nitrogen and produce their own fertilizer With lower greenhouse gas emission, improved resource efficiency and reduced cost.
Millions of tons of ammonia are lost from livestock farms every year. Lost ammonia means lost fertilizer which is essential for growing crops and subsequently feeding the planet. Losing ammonia to the air or to the ground is not sustainable. The farmer needs to replenish lost nutrients through the purchase of expensive, fossil fuel based nitrogen fertilizer. Today's fertilizer value chain is costly and harmful for the environment.
N2 Applied is developing a technology to produce nitrogen fertilizer on the fram, through fixing nitrogen from air and reaction with ammonia in manure. The reaction stops the ammonia losses, increases the nitrogen content and provides the farmer with essential nutrients for growing crops. The farmer will complement and may eventually substitute traditional fossil fuel based industrial fertilizer.
N2 Applied's technology disrupts the ferilizer value chain, changing it from a linear to a circular model.
- Biskop Gunnerus gate 14 Posthuset, 0150 Oslo
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
Jordbruk, Forretningsutvikling, Utvikling, Forskning, Strategi
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Grete Sønsteby
- Daglig leder N2 Applied
- 415 07 414
Biskop Gunnerus gate 14 Posthuset, 0150 Oslo
|Sist endret||13. jun. 2018 04:06|