- Laerdal Medical AS
- Design Intern
- Frist utløpt
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Are you interested in working on cutting edge solutions that can help save lives? Are you passionate for user-centered design and great user experience? Then you could be our new design intern!
As a design intern at Laerdal, you will work in the intersection of education and healthcare, and design integrated physical products, digital products and services. You will participate in all stages of the design process, from early phase user- and market analysis, ideation and concept development, detailed design and specification, and final product testing and validation. Everything we do happens in close loops with our users: Nurses, paramedics, doctors, medical instructors and others. You'll work in an energetic and cross disciplinary team and have a solid and award-winning design group for support. Typical tasks will vary depending of your background and expertise:
• Conduct Research to deeply and holistically understand user needs.
• Visualize and communicate findings and insights to the development team.
• Design, prototype, develop and specify complete user experiences and products.
• Plan, perform and document design validation activities.
You are a talented design student or a recent graduate within the field of industrial design, interaction design, UX/UI, service design or design research. In addition, you also have a strong interest in related disciplines, and you enjoy many facets of design work. You have the design process as an integral part of everything you do, and you are able to engage others in your work methods. You should have:
• Profound insight and experience in design methodologies.
• Good abilities in understanding user needs and transferring this to product concepts.
• Strong prototyping and visualization skills.
• Enthusiasm for creating the best possible and holistic user experiences.
• Strong communication skills, fluent English, written and spoken.
You also enjoy and are able to travel globally to meet with users when that is necessary.
Application with CV and design project examples/portfolio should be sent as soon as possible to HR@laerdal.no with the subject line Design Intern.
Application deadline is May 31st, 2018.
Start date: As soon as possible, no later than September 1st, 2018.
Laerdal Medical is an international market leader in training and therapy products for emergency medicine and critical care. Our products and services are used by hospitals, ambulance services, simulation centers, educational institutions and others around the world. We are a dynamic and energetic organization consisting of people from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. By 2020, we have a goal of helping save 500,000 more lives. Every year.
- Søknad merkes
- Design Intern
- Snarest mulig
- Tankesvilandsgt 30,
- 4007 Stavanger
- Industri og produksjon
- Sist endret
- 2. jun 2018 01:26