Manager ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance)
- Yara International ASA
- Manager ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance)
About the Unit
Yara International is a global company and the world’s largest producer of mineral fertilizers. Yara aims at being an industry shaper and a positive force for developing the industry through safety, sustainability, performance and growth. Yara is dedicated to conducting our business according to our Code of Conduct and Ethics & Compliance Program, as well as the universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption set out by the United Nations Global Compact.
Ethics & Compliance is a key function for Yara, and we are committed to run business in an ethical and compliant manner. The ESG Manager will have a central role in implementing the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) framework in Yara. Key responsibilities will include development of audit material and performing ESG audits, including Human Rights aspects, globally and across all segments of Yara.
- Preparation of materials for the ESG working group of expert functions.
- Through training sessions and communication exercises, to engage the business in ESG topics, building an understanding of progress across the company.
- Performing ESG audits globally and across all segments.
- Develop checklists for all global processes within the ESG area.
- Assisting in maintaining an up-to-date ESG framework.
- Work with business processes, including steering system documents to have ESG embedded to the required standard.
- Implement monitoring approach, utilizing the ESG check lists.
- Within the ESG Framework, implement the annual plan for Social / Human Rights aspects, including audits.
- To support ESG-related stakeholder interactions internally and externally.
- Bachelor degree in law, business administration, human resources.
- 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in auditing, compliance, risk management or related fields.
- Experience from international companies is an advantage.
- Confident, proactive, self-starter, demonstrates communication and leadership skills and achieve results through people.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently. Demonstrate judgment with handling confidential information.
- Fluency in English – both spoken and written – is required.
- Flexibility for extensive travelling.
This position will be based in Oslo and will report directly to the VP E&C based in our Headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce the food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with sales to 150 countries. Safety is always our top priority.
Miljø, Menneskerettigheter, Jus, risikostyring, Revisjon
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Cira Holm
- VP, Ethics & Compliance
- 951 71 078
- Gemma Cockroft
- 452 20 685
DRAMMENSVEIEN 131, 0277 Oslo
|Sist endret||30. apr. 2018 10:24|