Proposals Manager Scandinavia & Romania
- Proposals Manager Scandinavia & Romania
- Frist utløpt
As our Proposals Manager, you will be accountable for all phases of the pursuit; from post strategy development, tender development and management through to post tender clarifications and award. Supported by Strategy & Development and Service Lines, you shall ensure that all our deliverables are to the highest quality, are consistent and demonstrate Wood's full capability. The position will liaise with Proposals Manager peers throughout Wood and will be a fully integrated member of the Proposals Delivery team in Europe and Africa.
We shall deliver best in class winning proposals. Will you join us?
- In conjunction with all Service Lines, support the compilation and adherence to the Pursuit Approval Procedure for identified opportunities.
- Support the development of appropriate win strategies, in a timely fashion, and in accordance with schedule priorities as indicated within the database.
- Accountable for all stages of the tender process from receipt to delivery, as well as any follow-ups that may be required.
- Responsible for the management of post tender clarifications/ negotiations as required.
- Support the preparation of customer presentations and/or proposal pitch to ensure the appropriate focus is maintained.
- Ensure accurate status is reflected in the Customer Relationship Management database.
- Ensure that any new material created in responding to tenders is captured.
- Ensure all proposals are filed and logged.
- Increase success rate for tenders through effective use of the sales board, customer relations management tools and service line capabilities.
- BSc or MSc in engineering, science, business administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project execution, operations or sales.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- College / University
- Strong organisational and project management skills which include: planning, multitasking and problem solving.
- Strong and proven commercial acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of marketing techniques.
- Even tempered in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- We want to create a workplace where talented people can perform even better through professional diversity and varied challenges. We have a good working environment where you can meet people who may mean something to you both professionally and privatly.
- Workplace will be at our headquarters in Sandefjord. In some periodes, travelling will be necessary.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
- Søknad merkes
- Fokserødveien 12,
- 3241 Sandefjord
- Olje og gass
- Sist endret
- 3. mai 2018 11:47
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Andreas Hatlo
- Senior Manager Strategy & Development
- 957 56 310
- Ann-Helen Lian
- Recruitment Manager
- 934 10 300
Fokserødveien 12, 3241 Sandefjord
- Sist endret
- 3. mai 2018 11:47