- Kongsberg Automotive Norway, Raufoss
- Business Controller
- Frist utløpt
We have an exciting new opportunity to work with a leading Norwegian company that is a supplier within the global Automotive Industry. The position of Business Controller is for our Business unit Couplings that provides air couplings to the commercial vehicle market.
New products and new opportunities are a vital part of the growth plan for the years to come, with North America and Asia as primary targets. Couplings have a solid customer portfolio that includes several of the main brands in the market, such as Volvo, Scania, Dongfeng, Iveco, and Schmitz. A true global player with a strong market share.
We are looking for a professional business controller who wants to be part of positioning our Couplings business for continued future growth. Someone who is very interested in industrial / automotive manufacturing, and prepared to take an active role in developing the business unit.
With a strong and well-established position in Europe, and with more than 35 years of experience in the market, we have now introduced our air couplings with a great success in Asia and in North America. This is a new role and the business controller will support activities in all regions. Location is set to Raufoss, Norway, where the majority of the business is currently located. This role will require some international travel.
Until now, our Couplings business has operated mainly from the Raufoss plant in Norway. However, our business has a strong and established position in Europe, and is growing fast in China. In addition, we are also starting to grow our activities in the US. This is a new role and the business controller will support activities in all regions and the Raufoss plant where the majority of our business is currently located. This role will require some international travel.
Implement and monitor appropriate Financial procedures and guidelines
- Coordinate and review Financial reporting like:
- Monthly Financials
- Monthly updated prognosis for current year
- Yearly Budgets
- Yearly STP
- Process Capex proposals / Asset mgmt.
- Participate in Mgmt. meetings and dept. meetings
- Sparring partner and counseling services to Management and the different Dept. heads
- Close contact with the different Plants in Europe, Asia, North and South America
- Close contact with the staff at head office
- Continuous improvements
- Backup for Director of Finance
Background / experience / profile
- MSc. in Finance / Accounting
- 0-5 years of proven and relevant working experience
- Strong commercial understanding with a strategic mind-set with high attention to detail on analytics.
- Self-starting team-player that always strives to get things done within time and with high quality
- Ability and willingness to understand and link the business and the numbers
- An interest in industrial / automotive manufacturing required.
- Understanding of LEAN, or Continuous Improvement principles would be a benefit.
- Fluent in English is essential. Fluency in Norwegian would be beneifical. Other additional languages are an advantage.
- Experience with SAP is an advantage but not a requirement
For further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of about EUR 1.0 billion and 10.000 employees in 18 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has 30 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers.
- As soon as possible
- Raufoss Industri Park<br/>Enggate 10,
- 2830 Raufoss
- Bil- og bildelproduksjon
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
- Sist endret
- 27. mar 2018 12:17