Digital Marketing Specialist
- Gentian AS
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Frist utløpt
This is an opportunity for highly motivated candidates with a BS/MS degree within the marketing area and at least 3-5 years related work experience. The person we are looking for is a flexible and open-minded team player ready to take on the tasks needed to reach our business targets.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will contribute to, coordinate and execute an approved digital marketing strategy. SEO/SEM, day-to-day maintenance of the corporate website and to utilize Google Analytics to optimize the website experience will be some of the main tasks for this position. The Digital Marketing Specialist will report to the VP of Marketing and Sales.
The everyday work is performed in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations. Therefore, the successful candidate must be able to perform work tasks according to the corporate policies and procedures.
- Contribute to, coordinate and execute an approved digital marketing strategy.
- Day-to-day maintenance of the corporate website
- Utilize Google Analytics to optimize website experience
- Continuous work with SEO/SEM
- Provide and optimize local SEO listings within pre-defined regions
- Coordinate/create content for newsletters, social media and the website in collaboration with different departments according to an editorial calendar.
- Maintain the company's CRM system
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Contribute to maintaining the company's overall visual appearance
- Aid the marketing team with production of marketing materials such as flyers, poster etc.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable corporate policies and procedures.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years proven working experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge on how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing the website, SEO/SEM, CRM and/or social media
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and/or Facebook advertisement campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with deep understanding on how to communicate to different audience such as internal stakeholders, customers and partners
- Fluent English language skills is required; Norwegian language skills is an advantage.
- An ability to take initiative, follow-up and drive cross-departmental actions in order to meet goals and deadlines.
- Ability to perform tasks according to the company's internal procedures
We can offer:
- Social, informal environment in a high technology company within the life science sector
- Good conditions and competitive wages
- Opportunities for development for the successful applicant
All applications should consist of a CV, academic records, recommendation letters and an application letter (1-2 pages) that answers the following questions:
- Why you are a good fit for the position
- Why you are motivated for the position
Gentian AS is a company in the Gentian Diagnostics Group and is headquartered in Moss, Norway, with representation in China and USA. Gentian´s employees (around 30 persons of varied age and nationality) develop, produce and market highly-sensitive diagnostic reagents and methods for the global clinical laboratory market, both human and veterinary. Gentian´s products have gained substantial market share due to their high quality from utilizing our proprietary technology for nanoparticle enhanced diagnostic tests. Our export rate is 99%. Gentian coordinates several well-funded international R&D projects partnered by leading clinical and commercial organizations using nanoparticle-based technologies invented and owned by Gentian. A number of exciting and original diagnostic products are in the pipeline, and new employment opportunities are being created.
Digital, marketing, SEO, website, communication
- Sist endret
- 4. mai 2018 16:01