Due to need for additional resources we are now looking for an Assisting Supply Manager in our Supply Department at our factory in Sandefjord. The department plays an important part in our Supply Chain organization. The department main task is to provide Jotun Scandinavia with raw materials, packaging and traded goods to meet the requirement for delivery performance at 97% on time in full (OTIF). The position has extensive cooperation with other departments such as R&D, Process, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Marketing, Customer Service and Sales as well as Corporate Functions.
- Close follow up and cooperation with our vendors of raw materials, packaging and traded goods
- Operative and routine tasks combined with administrative and managing tasks
- Daily purchasing of raw materials, packaging and traded goods
- Secure all deliveries according to production plan and needs
- Report KPI, follow up and make plans in order to improve our results
- Participate and lead improvement projects, innovation projects and in/out product phasing projects
- Develop and implement routines for the department
- Department superuser in IT (Matrix and support tools)
- Bachelor degree in economy, preferably with logistics direction
- Experience with and from purchasing, production planning
- Experince in use of planning systems like IFS, SAP, Excel a.o
- Administration / Management
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Economical subjects
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Creates a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere; supports and encourages team in difficult times; is firm and reliable
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2017 was NOK 16.4 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.