Environment and Sustainability Advisor
- Teekay Offshore Production
- Environment and Sustainability Advisor
- Frist utløpt
We are looking for our next Environment and Sustainability Advisor
Is Environment and Sustainability your strength and do you see yourself as part of a dynamic international business?
Are you systematic and analytically strong with excellent problem-solving skills and well known with the oil/ offshore industry? Then you are the Environment and Sustainability Advisor we are looking for. We want to strengthen our focus on Environment and Sustainability and are looking for a new colleague who can join our global HSEQ team.
You will be the company’s focal point and will be responsible for coordinating work related to natural environment, sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) within the company - globally. You will provide information and advice to the implementation of requirements and contribute to sharing of best practice and transfer of experience within the company.
We are looking for a candidate that is flexible, self-driven and motivated by learning. We work in a matrix organization where initiative and empowerment is important.
Some of the things you will be doing
- Promote and coordinate the company’s work within natural environment, sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- Maintain appropriate framework within the area of responsibility
- Give advice on proactive activities to improve performance
- Develop proactive campaign material to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with the ISO14001 certification
- Monitor trends and ensure appropriate actions taken
- Contribute to continuous improvement in environmental performance
- Perform audits and inspections on- and offshore
- Lead or participate in investigations on- and offshore
- Close cooperation with clients, authorities and industry organizations
- Prepare annual Sustainability Report
What we are looking for
- You hold an Environmental degree or equivalent and have minimum 3 years of experience
- You are familiar with environmental regulations and are well known with the oil / offshore industry
- The right candidate is someone who understands that Environment and Sustainability is an important part of the value we bring to our business
- We are looking for a candidate who is systematic and analytical strong with good cooperation skills.
- You are a team player and have the ability to work independently as well
- You have excellent communication skills, and master both verbal and written English and Norwegian
- You must be flexible on travels both onshore and offshore
What you can expect in return
At Teekay you will find an engaged workplace alongside 8,000 professionals across the globe. Within all this wonderful diversity, this is what brings us together:
- We live by our #TeekaySPIRIT values - they always guide our actions, no compromises.
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have immediate impact
- A workplace where everyone is a leader
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment
- A competitive total compensation package including extended health benefits, pension, short-term incentive awards and parking nearby the office.
- The office is located in central Trondheim.
Are you looking for new challenges and think this sounds exciting? Send us your application, a detailed CV and diplomas today.
Application deadline: 22/4 2018.
For questions, please contact:
Tel: +47 73 98 30 00
WE BRING ENERGY TO THE WORLD. BRING YOUR ENERGY AND PASSION TO TEEKAY.
Teekay is a $13 billion global market leader, one of the world’s largest marine energy transportation, storage and production companies with transnational operations across its core businesses, including liquefied natural gas (LNG), crude oil shipping and offshore oil and gas production and logistics operations. We have 45 years of successful business growth and service to the world's biggest companies. We expect more in the future.
TOP (Teekay Offshore Production)
Teekay Offshore Production is Teekay’s Floating Production Storage & Offloading (FPSO) arm. We are an international provider of marine services and solutions to the offshore industry, concentrating on the Deepwater offshore oil regions of the North Sea and offshore Brazil. Our current fleet of 11 FPSOs is operated out of our offices in Trondheim, Aberdeen and Brazil – with support from more than 1,000 professionals across onshore and offshore.
At Teekay, sustainability is a core value and ensures the long-term health and success of our people, our business and the surroundings we work in. It involves a commitment to responsible safety and environmental practices, as well as an innovative approach to the use of technology and the development of projects.
- Beddingen 16,
- 7042 Trondheim
- Olje og gass
- Sist endret
- 23. apr 2018 00:00