The Competence Development department in Jotun manages projects across regions, functions and segments, serving 10.000 employees and an annual sale of around 16,3 billion NOK.
As a Competence Development Advisor, you will manage and facilitate parts of Jotun's Management Academy and other training programs by developing the training portfolio, and launching new training initiatives and arranging classes, this to ensure that all initiatives contributes to development of competence according to Jotun's strategy.
- Manage and develop parts of Management Academy- and other training programs
- Facilitate and monitor selected Academy training classes
- Manage and participate in competence development projects
- Implement and monitor digital learning tools.
- Support employees in utilizing digital learning tools
- Measure the effect of training initiatives
- Share learning and best practice across segments and regions
- Monitor market trends and map competence development needs
- Project Management skills
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 4-6 years of experience
- Administration / Management
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2017 was NOK 16.4 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.