Westfal-Larsen Group Resources is looking for an IT consultant for the period May - September, 2018. Responsibilities:Your work-station will be at the IT department in Bergen. As a part of the IT team, you will ensure smooth running of all IT systems within IT services for Westfal-Larsen companies. Work Tasks:
- User support towards both vessels globally and onshore office
- Maintenance and updates, software and hardware
- Different IT operational tasks
- Relevant experience (min 5 years), preferably from shipping
- Experience with Microsoft AD, Exchange, VMware, Citrix, Nettapp, Backup and Amos
Required personal skills:
- Certificate of apprenticeship ICT (“fagbrev IKT”)
- Fluency in English and Norwegian, both spoken and written
Does this describe you? Then we would really like to hear from you! Click on "Søk på stillingen" to go to our website, where you can register your CV and apply for the position. If you have any questions, please contact Regional Manager Terje Bølstad at 952 42 423, or Delivery Manager Marianne Sundvor at 480 73 792, our sourcing specialists at Experis IT.
- Team player, good co-operation skills
- Self-driven, well organized
- Flexible, positive and motivated
- Jovial, calm and steady, curious
Experis can offer you:
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.
Søk på stillingen
Klikk Søk Stilling
for å komme til vår hjemmeside hvor du kan registrere din CV og søke stillingen.
Headquartered in Bergen, Norway, The Westfal-Larsen group is a family-owned maritime transportation company that can trace its roots back to 1905. The Westfal-Larsen companies are involved in transportation of chemicals by sea, specialized dry bulk shipping activities (open hatch), real estate, retail, and technology. The main business activities are in the chemical transportation and the specialized dry cargo shipping segments.
Westfal-Larsen Group Resources AS is a resource centre for all the companies within the Westfal-Larsen Group, providing general management, accounting and other services.