- Odfjell Drilling
- Marine Advisor
- Frist utløpt
Odfjell Drilling is looking for a Marine Advisor who will join the MODU Technical services Marine team
- Master Mariner or Deck Officer class 2 or 1, or Bachelor of Science/Master of Science. Long experience may compensate for lack of theoretical education
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with anchor handling / rig move operations (some experience as able seaman is appreciated)
- Relevant project experience/engineering may be of interest.
- Good knowledge of anchor handling equipment
- Knowledge of drilling vessels, drilling operations and related projects is an advantage
- Familiar with relevant rules and regulations (NMD, DNV)
- Fluent in oral and written Norwegian and English
- As part of the group ensure support to our rig fleet within the marine discipline
- You will together with the Marine Engineers/Naval Architects ensure our MODUs the best planning and execution of Marine Operations
- Take responsibility for effective delivery to our MODUs and customers
- Take responsibility of keeping the discipline up to date with best practice and work methods including applicable regulatory requirements.
- Take responsibility for effective delivery to rig organization
- Planning and support of Marine Operations, mainly rig move operations
- Develop Scope of Work for Marine Operations
- Follow up on mobilization/demobilization, briefing of AHV crew
- Follow up on operations offshore (on AHV or rig)
- Follow up on documentation of anchor line equipment
- Coordinate and maintain an overview of the rig move time plan in the marine group
- Participate in other Marine projects related to rig operations and yard stay
- Partaking in developing the discipline and our work methods
- Partaking and advising in multidiscipline projects
- Partaking in conceptual studies predominately related to the rig operations
- Communication with rig operations, clients, project managers and suppliers
We are looking for a team player that is service minded and thrives on a hectic environment with challenging tasks.
- Systematic and goal-oriented
- Responsible and dedicated to end users and deliverables
- Good social and people skills
- Good proficiency in Norwegian and English
- Cultural consciousness
- Ability to work independently and in teams as required
Reports to :
Odfjell Drilling group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnels competence and personality:
COMMITTED SAFETY CONSCIOUS CREATIVE COMPETENT RESULT ORIENTED
The company emphasizes in its recruitment policy to build teams with a diversified group of people, with regards to age, sex and cultural background.
Odfjell Drilling er et internasjonalt bore- og brønnselskap med mer enn 40 års erfaring. Selskapet er notert på Oslo Børs og har ca. 2000 medarbeidere og betjener kunder i flere land verden over.
Odfjell Drilling eier og opererer mobile offshoreenheter både i Norge og internasjonalt og er en leverandør av plattformtjenester i Nordsjøen. Selskapet tilbyr et bredt spekter av brønntjenester til offshore og onshore borevirksomhet. Selskapet leverer også ingeniør og prosjektledelsestjenester knyttet til offshore borevirksomhet.
Våre entusiastiske medarbeidere bidrar hver dag til å levere sikre og forutsigbare tjenester av høy kvalitet til de mest krevende kunder i nasjonal og internasjonal virksomhet. Mer informasjon finner du på www.odfjelldrilling.com
- Etter avtale
- 5257 Kokstad
- Olje og gass
- Sist endret
- 1. mar 2018 09:07