OSM has since 2003 developed software solutions to manage and process data related to Crew Management. We want to further develop these applications and also offer these solutions to the market. To drive this development we now seek a Director of Software Systems.
The Director Crewing Systems will report to the Company's Chief Commercial Officer.
- Responsible for the QoS of end-user and customer support.
- Responsible for the QoS delivered through eCrew Integrations.
- Responsible for the use of correct technologies in eCrew systems.
- Responsible for the operations of and continued development of eCrew systems.
- Responsible for building an organization that can support the usage of eCrew systems globally 24/7.
- Responsible for development methodologies, development & testing hardware/software environments, and management of staff and project workload.
- The Director of Crewing Systems will be responsible for bringing the eCrew to the market.
- Ten plus years of Application Development experience required.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Information- or Computer Science required
- Working experience with Product Development.
- Working experience as systems developer preferred.
- Working experience with multi-national offshore teams preferred.
- Five plus years as Head of Department or similar senior position preferred.
- Five years plus working experience as Project Manager using Prince2, PMP or similar methodology preferred.
- Commercial experience from consulting, or e-technology companies
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Strong verbal communication skills required.
- Working experience with agile methods required.
- Good cooperation skills
- You are self-driven and take ownership of your responsibilities, as well as solution and goal oriented
- Very good working environment
- Challenging and exciting workdays
- Competitive terms
- Attractive insurance policies and pension scheme
The OSM Maritime Group is providing high quality Crew management, Technical management and Services for the offshore and shipping industry. We operate more than 500 units worldwide from our 26 offices. We offer a broad range of global services to our diversified customer base and we aim to deliver the best value money can buy in the segments we operate.
We have grown substantially over the years and we are recognized as a leader in the field of third party Maritime Services.
We invite you to join us in shaping OSM to be successful in the future.