Do you want to be a key player in our team?
- Dynea AS
- Procurement Manager
- Frist utløpt
Dynea innovate, develop, manufacture and market wood adhesives solutions for customers in Europe as well as coating solutions for the global market. Our chemistries range from amino based resins to polyurethanes, emulsion polymers and hot melt. With in-depth chemical expertise and decades of experience, we provide high-performance, complete chemical solutions that include adhesives, equipment, tools, software and consulting services.
To support this activity, we are sourcing a long list of speciality and commodity chemicals from all over the world. The Procurement Manager is also procuring our advanced transportation and packing solutions.
Area of Responsibility:
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Purchase of raw materials, packaging and transport services
• Plan and coordinate ship arrivals of ocean freight of raw materials
• Professional responsibility for Dynea procurement processes
• Technical and/or financial competence from University or equivalent
• Purchasing and/or logistics education is an advantage
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within procurement
• Familiar with dangerous goods regulations (ADR/Imdg)
• Documented results from negotiations of major procurement agreements
• Knowledge from transportation-, chemicals- and packaging markets
• Good knowledge in using digital tools
• Experience from running cost reduction projects
• Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
• Performance oriented and targeted
• Ability to achieve results both through teamwork and independently
• Analytical with structured and systematic way of work
• Excellent negotiator
• Good contractual, commercial and technical understanding
We offer exciting challenges and competitive conditions, good pension and insurance schemes, active corporate sports teams, corporate health services, in a Company with ambitions.
The Procurement Manager will report to General Manager Sales & Procurement.
Ordinary criminal record certificate is required.
If you would like further information about the position you can contact General Manager Sales & Procurement Mats Johansson, cell phone 95085230.
Dynea AS is a leader in developing and providing high performance adhesion and surfacing solutions. Dynea AS serves its customers globally with a complete range of wood adhesives and additives and provides highly competent product support and technical service. Our chemistry basis is ranging from amino based resins to polyurethane, emulsion polymers, additives for industrial coatings and hot melts. In everything we do, we seek to make a valuable contribution to the world’s increasing requirements on efficiency and more environmental friendly solutions. Dynea operates production sites in Norway, Denmark and Hungary and has in addition to its own sites toll production in Germany, Finland, The Netherlands and Austria.
Dynea is an independent company, owned in full by private Norwegian investors, management and employees. Total turnover was above 1 000 mill. NOK (110 mill. Eur) in 2017, and we sold approximately 160 000 mt of products. Dynea employs around 220 dedicated adhesive professionals.
- Søknad merkes
- Procurement Manager
- Svelleveien 33,
- 2000 Lillestrøm
- Industri og produksjon
- Sist endret
- 23. feb 2018 01:00