Dynea’s Dynoadd range of additives offer effective solutions to appearance and application related problems across a range of formulation technologies and coatings applications. With base at our plant in Lillestrøm, Norway, we seek a:
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
with focus on innovation and implementation of our additive solutions at our existing and potential customers.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
• Minimum MSc degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Coatings Technology
• At least 5-year experience of technical service and development of water-borne formulations in industrial coatings, preferably from the automotive coatings industry
• Communication skills; fluent in English
• Planning and organising ability
• Willingness to travel (global, around 80 days per year)
Main activities for the Technical Sales Manager are:
• Strengthen our capacity to support our customers in the rapidly expanding water borne market segment
• Contribute to the overall growth of Dynoadd
• Participate actively to further develop our technical sales capability
• Generate data for customer training and sales & marketing material
• Contribute in product development and documentation of product performance
• Specify new product briefs with focus on products for water-borne formulations
The Technical Sales Manager, is part of our Additives Sales Team in Lillestrøm, Norway, and will play a central role in our efforts to develop our business and product portfolio with a strong link to our Innovation & Development Department.
We offer an interesting and challenging position in a global environment. The Technical Sales Manager will, after a training period, work independently or in smaller teams, to achieve the agreed business objectives and reports to the Commercial Manager, Additives.
Ordinary criminal record certificate is required.
To apply, please send your complete application documents within February 26th, 2018.
Dynea AS is a Norwegian company producing additives and specialties. We have from the outset taken a different approach in developing high-performance additive solutions for appearance and application related problems for the global ink and coatings market. In everything we do, we seek to make a valuable contribution to the worlds increasing requirements on effectiveness and environmental sustainability.
Innovation, Travelling, Additives, Coatings, Sales