BRAND MANAGER - APEROL & CAMPARI
- Robert Prizelius AS
- Brand Manager Brennevin
We are in search of a dedicated, energic and passionate Brand Manager who will develop the Campari Group portfolio to the next level.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible to create Brand Plans together with our marketing team.
- Work close with our suppliers and be their main contact both within our company and externally.
- Full responsibility for a substantial marketing budget.
- In charge of managing execution of the plans and measure their impact.
- Developing and communicating brand strategy and tools.
- Develop marketing material, generate press content and work towards consumer events as well as the HoReCa market.
The position offers a lot of challenges in an exciting industry.
What makes you successful in this role:
- You have a relevant educational background, minimum 3 years within marketing, economics & sales.
- A couple of years experience within sales, marketing or communication but we also encourage newly educated individuals to apply as well.
- You are structured and consider yourself a project manager
- Strong in planning long term but at the same time efficient short term.
- You are naturally curious, committed and very sociable.
- Confident in expressing yourself and your English is basically fluent.
- Basic knowledge on the spirits category is appreciated but not a necessity.
- Your workplace will mainly be in Oslo but in natural link to the brands evening work is expected together with travel both within Norway and abroad.
- The Position reports to Marketing Manager
Robert Prizelius AS is one of Norways largest supplier of spirits and wine. Our portfolio consists of a wide range of strong brands such as Jägermeister, Aperol, Campari, Glenfiddich, Tullamore Dew, Remy Martin, Cointreau, Licor43, Sierra Tequila and many more.
We sell our products to the vinmonopolet as well as restaurants, hotels and bars all over Norway.
Our offices are centrally located at Majorstuen in Oslo.
- Sørkedalsveien 10c 3 etg, 0369 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- PR, informasjon og kommunikasjon,
- Restaurant, mat og uteliv
BRAND MANAGER BRENNEVIN, Brand, Manager, brennevin
|Sist endret||18. feb. 2019 09:04|