JUNIOR BRAND MANAGER - APEROL and CAMPARI
- Robert Prizelius AS
- Junior Brand Manager Brennevin
Are you ready to develop our strongest Spirit Brands? Do you like to work in a high energy industry with international people and companies? If this sounds interesting, keep reading!
We are in search of a dedicated, energetic and passionate Junior Brand Manager who will develop the Campari Group portfolio to the next level.
What you will be doing:
- You will be included in creating Brand Plans together with the Senior Brand Manager.
- Work with our suppliers and be in contact both within our company and externally.
- In charge of managing execution of the plans and measure their impact.
- Cost controlling and reporting budget spend back to Senior Brand Manager.
- Developing and communicating brand strategy and tools.
- Develop marketing material, generate press content and work towards consumer events as well as the HoReCa market.
The position offers a lot of challenges in an exciting industry.
What makes you successful in this role:
- You have a relevant educational background, minimum 3 years within marketing, economics & sales.
- A couple of years experience within sales, marketing or communication but we also encourage newly educated individuals to apply.
- You are structured and consider yourself a project manager.
- Strong in planning long term but at the same time efficient short term.
- You are naturally curious, committed and very sociable.
- Confident in expressing yourself and your English is fluent.
- Industry network and bartending skills is regarded as an advantage.
- Your workplace will mainly be in Oslo but in natural link to the brands, evening work is expected together with travel both within Norway and abroad.
- The position reports to Senior Brand Manager
Robert Prizelius AS is one of Norways largest supplier of spirits and wine. Our portfolio consists of a wide range of strong brands such as Jägermeister, Aperol, Campari, Glenfiddich, Tullamore Dew, Remy Martin, Cointreau, Licor43, Sierra Tequila and many more.
We sell our products to the vinmonopolet as well as restaurants, hotels and bars all over Norway.
Our offices are centrally located at Majorstuen in Oslo.
- Sørkedalsveien 10c, 3 etg, 0369 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- PR, informasjon og kommunikasjon,
- Restaurant, mat og uteliv
BRAND MANAGER BRENNEVIN, Brand, Manager, brennevin
|Sist endret||9. jul. 2021 14:32|