Do you want to make a difference in your next role?
- GE Vingmed Ultrasound AS
- Order Management Specialist
- Frist utløpt
Horten or Oslo.
Order Management Specialist ensures order entry quality and integrity, manages customer orders until warranty start, provides administrative support for shipments. You will have a key role in inventory management. As part Global Supply Chain, Nordic Order to Remittance (OTR), you will gain a broad perspective into Nordic LCS business operations with opportunities to grow.
- Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from order entry to collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Order entry and backlog quality. Ensure validation, compliance and approvals before order entry and implement changes as required.
- Optimize Sales transfers.
- Provide an excellent level of service for our customers: external and internal.
- Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
- Daily follow up of customer credit documentation, inventory, shipments and installations.
- Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts’ terms and conditions.
- Monitor and coordinate daily logistics traffic from warehouses.
- Support improving the logistic costs by engaging with logistics team.
- Estimate inventory plan for stock control and take pro-active action to prevent aging and obsolescence.
- Manage Demo sell off processes.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
- Support implementation of tools to improve efficiency and alignment of order, demo and commercial processes.
- Experience in project management or order management
- Customer Satisfaction Oriented and team player
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global matrix environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Capable of working under pressure with competing priorities
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in a Nordic language (Norwegian and/or Danish preferred) and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equal level
- Oracle, eOM, MyOrders, Salesforce knowledge
- Knowledge of import/export regulations, transportation & customs
We offer a great place to work in a global team, flexible working time agreement and opportunities to grow. We welcome you to join us in improving lives in moments that matter.
GE Vingmed Ultrasound AS (GEVU) is a world leader in the development and production of ultrasound systems for medical applications, and is a Center of Excellence in GE Healthcare. The company was founded in 1985 and now has a total of 180 employees, with headquarters in Horten, and offices in Oslo and Trondheim. GE Vingmed Ultrasound continues to have close collaboration with medical and technological research institutions in Norway and abroad, and more than 60 PhD´s have been published in Norway based on equipment produced by GEVU.
- Strandpromenaden 45,
- 3183 Horten
- Medisinsk utstyr og rekvisita,
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- Logistikk og lager,
Salg, Ordre, Kunde, Kontrakt, Logistikk
- Sist endret
- 5. feb 2018 17:25
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Ruth Andreassen
- HR Manager
- Lars Due-Sørensen
- Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Strandpromenaden 45, 3183 Horten
- Sist endret
- 5. feb 2018 17:25