Design Engineer - Energy from Waste
- ENERGOS Technology AS
- Design Engineer
- Frist utløpt
We are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to work on all project stages from quotation to detail design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design functional facilities with respect to process equipment and balance of plant.
- Design systems and components that meet requirements, overall performance and reliability, safety and malfunctions
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary project team within process design and civil work
- Support the projects team with a up to date layout at all times
- Support manufacturing and construction site team with updated drawings at all times
- Participate in detail design when required
- Proven working experience in layout design
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Proficient operator of 2D and 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g. AutoCAD, Inventor, Navisworks or other)
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- CEng/BSc degree, technical skills
ENERGOS Group is a global provider of technology, equipment and services to (1) energy producers like energy recovery, hydropower, district heating, gas, and (2) offshore. The group engages 100 highly qualified employees and contracted resources across offices and production facilities in Eiken, Arendal, Risør and Trondheim.
ENERGOS Technology which is part of the ENERGOS Group is a supplier of energy recovery systems through gasification and combustion of waste. This proved technology has been in operation for almost 20 years with more than 800.000 operating hours. The Energos technology is unique with stable production and best-in-class emissions and we are experiencing increasing interest from the market. In this connection, we need to strengthen our organization in Arendal.
- 4848 Arendal
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Sist endret
- 15. mar 2018 16:58