Process Control Engineer - Energy from Waste
- ENERGOS Technology AS
- Process Control Engineer
- Frist utløpt
We are looking for an experienced Process Control Engineer to work on all project stages from detail design, manufacture and testing, installation, commissioning and start-up. The successful candidate will be able to take full responsibility for the process control system of the energy recovery facility.
- Responsible for the process control systems and applications
- Translate requirements and/or equipment-related process control queries into appropriate solutions.
- Assure process documentation is regularly developed and maintained.
- Responsible for testing and implementation of the PLC&SCADA system on site
- Ensure compliance and enforcement of company, safety, environmental, governmental policies and regulations as they apply
- Proven working experience in in developing process control systems
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience in Control, Operations and Maintenance philosophy.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- CEng/BSc/MSc degree, technical skills
ENERGOS Group is a global provider of technology, equipment and services to (1) energy producers like energy recovery, hydropower, district heating, gas, and (2) offshore. The group engages 100 highly qualified employees and contracted resources across offices and production facilities in Eiken, Arendal, Risør and Trondheim.
ENERGOS Technology which is part of the ENERGOS Group is a supplier of energy recovery systems through gasification and combustion of waste. This proved technology has been in operation for almost 20 years with more than 800.000 operating hours. The Energos technology is unique with stable production and best-in-class emissions and we are experiencing increasing interest from the market. In this connection, we need to strengthen our organization in Arendal.
- 4848 Arendal
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
- Sist endret
- 15. mar 2018 16:58