Purchasing Manager - Energy from Waste
- ENERGOS Technology AS
- Purchasing Manager
- Frist utløpt
We are looking for an experienced Purchasing Manager who will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- BSc/MSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
ENERGOS Group is a global provider of technology, equipment and services to (1) energy producers like energy recovery, hydropower, district heating, gas, and (2) offshore. The group engages 100 highly qualified employees and contracted resources across offices and production facilities in Eiken, Arendal, Risør and Trondheim.
ENERGOS Technology which is part of the ENERGOS Group is a supplier of energy recovery systems through gasification and combustion of waste. This proved technology has been in operation for almost 20 years with more than 800.000 operating hours. The Energos technology is unique with stable production and best-in-class emissions and we are experiencing increasing interest from the market. In this connection, we need to strengthen our organization in Arendal.
- 4848 Arendal
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Sist endret
- 15. mar 2018 16:58