Senior Business Developer, Utilities, for Kongsberg Digital Trondheim
- Kongsberg Gruppen Kongsberg Digital
- Senior Business Developer, Utilities
- Frist utløpt
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of cloud services and digital solutions to our core energy and maritime industries; including oil & gas, renewables, utilities, aquaculture and shipping. Our overarching mission is to drive asset lifecycle optimization, enable autonomous operations, and to drive value chain transformation through new operating concepts. A central enabler of the mission is our open digital platform ecosystem Kognifai and our overarching Digital Twin concept.
The company was established in 2016 and has grown to around 500 software experts within PaaS, IoT, IT/OT convergence, data integration, visualization, advanced automation, cyberphysical systems and security. We have also built up an AI Center of Excellence as well as an 3D Center of Excellence to accelerate our efforts within machine learning and data enriched visualizations. Kongsberg Digital is also the group-wide center of digital expertise for the KONGSBERG group.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a senior business developer with strong skills on innovation management and entrepreneurship to our Utilities team. Our ambitions within the mid- and downstream electrical power distribution is to enable digital grid capabilities, break down traditional data silos and drive open data models to meet future dynamics on supply side as well as consumer side.
Whats in it for you?
- You get to work with our core cloud services and digital solutions
- You will be responsible for innovating the best possible solutions with our customers in the Utilities sector, working with design thinking and lean startup methodology
- Finding and developing excellent solutions for the customers, using your experience and interest from service and interaction design
- You will work together with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- You will participate in the transformation of our core industries, handling multiple stakeholders both in the organization and externally towards customers and potential business partners
What do we expect?
- You are experienced with design thinking and lean startup methodologies
- Experience and demonstrated results from business consultancy or customer development, preferably holding a BSc or MSc, or other relevant education/experience. You also have a background from service- and interaction design
- You have experience with digital platforms and cloud solutions
- Experience from the Utilities/Power- and Energy sector is an advantage
- You have a proactive and structured approach, and others perceive you as a driving force to keep up the speed and get results
- Demonstrated analytical skills, and able to turn analysis and insight into innovative solutions based on Kognifai
- You have excellent communication skills and thrive in collaboration with many stakeholders
What do we offer?
- An interesting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative company
- You will have a high level of flexibility in your role, and you will work multiple internal and external teams across Norway and internationally
- An opportunity to participate in the transformation of our core industries
- Exposure through the Kongsberg network
- Participate in Kongsberg Digitals journey, taking part in our Energy Divisions exiting plans for the future
Does this sound interesting to you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - though People, Technology and Dedication.
Applications might be handled on an ongoing basis
KONGSBERG is a knowledge-based technology group developing systems and solutions for the maritime, offshore, energy, satellite, defense and aerospace industries. Founded 200 years ago, the corporation has continued to transform itself through paradigm shifts in the industry ecosystem and society at large. During the last decades, the group has played a key role in internationalizing the Norwegian core industries by bringing to market advanced and reliable technology solutions improving safety, security, and performance in complex operations under extreme conditions; from deep sea to outer space. Now in the Industry 4.0 paradigm, KONGSBERG utilize its strengths to develop new solutions based on cloud computing, the Industrial Internet of Things, and the exponential impact of cyber-physical systems, artificial intelligence and higher-level autonomy solutions. Today we are 7000 colleagues in 30 countries working in close partnerships with customers and research groups worldwide. We are rooted in our core values determined, innovative, reliable and collaborative.
- 7053 Ranheim
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- IT - programvare
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- IT utvikling / OCCUPATION_ITDEVELOP
- Sist endret
- 17. jan 2018 12:51
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Sist endret
- 17. jan 2018 12:51