Nammo has an open position for:
Web & Content Manager
Nammo is looking for a Web & Content Manager to join its corporate communications team located at Raufoss in Norway.
Nammo has grown from a conglomeration of Nordic ammunition businesses into one of the world's leading providers of specialty ammunition, rocket motors and related services, with more than 2200 employees across 14 countries. As we grow, we not only add new technologies and products, but we also add a wide range of legacies, opportunities and, most importantly - people. We are now looking for someone that can help us tell their story, and to provide our audiences with relevant and valuable content. Our goal is to be internationally recognized as the leading experts in our field - and your job will be to help us make that happen.
- Analyzing the interests and needs of our audiences, and then developing, producing and publishing valuable content accordingly (including articles, videos, graphics).
- Maintaining and developing Nammo's website and other electronic resources, both for external and internal communications.
- Developing messaging and talking points to be used across the Nammo Group in order to improve internal coordination.
- Manage relations with external content providers, such as agencies and freelancers, reviewing their submissions for consistency and quality purposes.
- Helping our sales and engineering teams get better at telling their own stories, by supporting them in the development of presentations, white papers, product descriptions, etc.
- Leading the development of our annual report, and other print materials.
- Supporting the SVP Communications in developing the overall Nammo communications, PR and marketing strategy.
- Higher education - no specific category required, but you must demonstrate relevance.
- Background in journalism or marketing is desirable, but not essential. The key requirement is a proven track record in content generation either through blogging, marketing, journalism, academic research, communications and PR, or similar.
- Ability to write effectively about technology for non-technical audiences.
- Interest and insight into defense and security issues.
- Excellent English language skills are essential, and the interview process will include a written test.
- Fluency in a Nordic language is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to work and live in Norway within commuting distance of our offices at Raufoss.
You will be an integrated part of our communications team, but you will also have to be able to work independently, developing your own deadlines and making sure they are kept. You also have to be able to take initiative, seek out stories and ideas where they may be, and to develop and maintain the necessary contacts across the organization to help you get inputs and advice as needed.
What we can offer:
- Access to the inner workings of one of the world's leading defense companies, and the opportunity to create engaging content about what you learn.
- A company with flat, non-bureaucratic structure and culture where you will have the freedom to develop new ideas and solutions.
- Opportunity to help shape the overall communications strategy of the Nammo Group, and be an integral part of its implementation.
- International travel in relation to site visits, trade shows and meetings with partners and vendors.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
The position will require securrity clearance through NSM in Norway.
For more information, please contact: