Environmental Manager, QHSE, Business Support (KMC 17/109)
- Kongsberg Maritime AS
- Environmental Manager, QHSE, Business Support (KMC 17/109)
- Kongsberg - Horten
- Frist utløpt
At KONGSBERG, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance in extreme conditions. We deliver world-class products and services which are the basis of the solutions that deliver benefits and sustainable solutions to our customers.
Do you want to join the Kongsberg Maritime QHSE team developing our environmental culture?
In the QHSE department our main tasks are:
- Supporting the KM divisions through QA Managers, HSE and Environmental Manager.
- Supporting KM in cross-division development and lessons-learned, through audit program, compliance system (samsvarssystem), continues improvement activities, corrective action board and process forum.
- Responsible for the KM business management system (BMS) and certification of such according to ISO9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental and OHSAS18001 (ISO45001) HSE Management.
- Responsible for QHSE related procedures, reporting, awareness training and tools.
- Supporting KM subsidiaries in QHSE matters.
The main responsibilities for the Environmental Manager:
The position holds professional / discipline responsibility with no separate budget.
- Maintain and improve KM Environmental strategy, goals, KPI and objectives.
- Establish and maintain the means to achieve Environmental strategy and objectives
- Develop the Environmental part of our management system.
- Maintain environmental risk assessments.
- Prepare and perform environmental management reviews.
- Maintain KM green web and promote KM contribution to sustainability.
- Maintain and follow-up KM Climate Action Plan and other Environmental initiatives.
- Contribute to the divisions/functions environmental improvement work, setting the right targets.
- Maintain and follow-up KM Climate Action Plan.
- Contribute to KONGSBERG responsible business conduct activities and annual sustainability report.
- Provide objective insight through internal and supplier audits related to sustainability and corporate social responsibility (S&CSR).
- Ensure resolution of environmental non-compliance issues.
- Perform environmental management training
- Contribute to answering customer questionnaires related to S&CSR.
- Communicate plans and results of process improvements to the organization.
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Experience from companies that are subjected to ISO/OHSAS standards, and practical experience from environmental work.
- Good knowledge to Environmental laws, regulations and standards.
- Genuine interest of S&CSR topics like human rights, labour rights, health & safety, the environment, anti-corruption, information security, intellectual property, privacy laws, conflict minerals etc.
- Certified auditor. Certification as lead auditor may be part of introduction program.
- Good written and oral English skills.
Relevant experience may compensate for other formal education.
- Ability to confidently communicate, lead and influence changes and improvements throughout organization
- People skills and capability to motivate and lead by example.
- Achieving results through others and good collaboration skills.
- Capable of balancing dilemmas and having a business perspective.
- Proactive, risk based and solution oriented (can do) mind set.
- Promote- and perform tasks according to KONGSBERG core values
- Great challenges in an international, dynamic and innovative job environment
- Competitive salary and conditions
- Informal and positive working environment
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility
Place of work will be Kongsberg or Horten.
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- Kirkegårdsveien 45,
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Maritim og offshore
- Sist endret
- 14. des 2017 17:51
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Bente Hallingstad
- 905 92 666
Kirkegårdsveien 45, 3616 Kongsberg
- Sist endret
- 14. des 2017 17:51