As one of our team members will be going on maternity leave, we are looking for someone to support our core processes and business in her place. You will be joining a dedicated and experienced HR team and work with a wide variety of HR processes to support all our core business areas and as well as HR colleagues. You will work independently to maintain information and will have an overview of the tools and processes.
Skills and mindset
• You enjoy working systematically and keep track of details
• You have experience from HR operations and have delivered with tight schedules and heavy workload
• You have worked within process improvement within the HR field
• You enjoy working as part of a team and have a strong service mindset
• You are analytical and a skilled user of ICT tools
• You are fluent in Norwegian and have very good command of written and spoken English
• You will have strong interpersonal skills as you will work with a variety of internal clients
For more than 100 years Gard, one of the world's leading marine insurance organisations, has been helping marine industries to protect their assets and safeguard their income. From our origins in southern Norway to network of 13 offices across the globe, we have witnessed the impact the sea can have and learnt a thing or two.
Despite our breadth and depth of experience and expertise, we try to learn something new every day to better prepare our Members and clients for their next journey, and to find and deliver the right solution. So, whenever the unexpected arises it's good to know that someone is ready, willing and able. Someone with expertise that has been refined for over a century.
It is not just what we do, but how we do it that delivers the best value in the market - matching our expertise with an unrivalled commitment. We will turn every stone to find a solution and see it carried through.
Such ability and dedication is rare, so we take great care in choosing, training and supporting our employees. The way we see it, our people are the difference between good and great.