- Android Developer
Have you ever built your own android ROM/firmware from source? Do you have experience building or deploying android Mobile Device Management systems? Are you comfortable working directly with an overseas hardware vendor to build an Android based TV experience?
Otrum is looking for someone to play a central role in sourcing and developing an Android-based "Smart-TV in a box" to provide as an alternative to our current offering for off the shelf SmartTVs. You will take part in a full process from locating a hardware manufacturer, specifying the delivery, building a software system with MDM enrollment and rolling out the product to thousands of rooms.
You will join a dedicated team of 8 developers and testers that share responsibility for all of Otrum's software products from initial design, through the development phase and to deployment and maintenance. The work environment is dynamic and you will be required to work both as a team player and to take on your own responsibilities. You will report to the head of R&D and be based in Arendal, Aust-Agder (job location is non-negotiable).
We encourage both experienced and newly qualified candidates to apply.
- Design and maintain a custom Android build or oversee the sourcing of such a build from an external provider
- Maintain (and potentially build) a highly secure MDM system for Android devices
- Design and maintain automated system upgrade processes for deployed Android devices
- Support field issues with Android devices, potentially on-site
- Take part in shaping the way we work
- Be part of, and maintain our great R&D work environment
- Profound knowledge of the Android operating system
- Knowledge of OS and network security
- Knowledge of existing Mobile Device Management systems for the Android platform
- Experience in building and deploying custom Android firmwares
- Knowledge of Linux environments, shell scripting and networking
- Collaborate using tools such as GIT, IntelliJ, Confluence and Jira
- 3+ years of computer science education
- Have a pragmatic approach when working in teams
- Have the ability to work independently
- Ability to control and prioritize your own work day
- Ability to multi task while still completing all tasks
Nice to have skills/experience
- Android app development
- WebApplications HTML5, ext.js/Sencha Touch framework
- A full time position
- An exciting place to work where you will directly influence the way we work and our products
- A very good work environment with passionate and skilled co-workers
- A competitive salary and compensation.
Otrum is the market leading hosted solutions partner to the hospitality industry, with software operating across multiple platforms including TVs, signage and smart devices.
Designed and created by Otrum's in-house R&D department, Otrum's TV and Digital Signage software leads the market in functionality, stability and ease of use. Otrum operates with a network of strategic partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia. For more information, visit www.otrum.com.
- Skytebanen 14, 4841 Arendal
- IT - maskinvare,
- IT - programvare,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / IT-sikkerhet
Android, Dataingeniør, Utvikler, Software, Hardware
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Harald Erlandsen
- Daglig leder, Sørlandet Rekruttering
- 480 93 000
- Kjersti Eide Savaris
- 928 24 540
Skytebanen 14, 4841 Arendal
|Sist endret||8. des 2017 21:11|