• Establish Category specific frame agreements and service agreements
• Contract administration of agreements and subcontracts.
• Support for the Invitation To Tender (ITT) process including the following
• Pre tender activities including strategy, pre-qualification and market evaluation
• Preparing all applicable documents
• Contractor Qualifications
• Conduct Commercial evaluation
• Conduct negotiations
• Support Category Lead in the following Contractual / Supply Chain Management areas:
• Category Contracting Strategies (Optimize the agreed Contracting Strategy through leverage opportunities)
• Contract format and templates
• Compensation models and escalations
• Contract administration issues (Facilitate and support Contract Responsible Managers/Engineers in the follow up and administration of established contracts)
• Contingency and risk assessment (Focal point for ethics policy)
• Market studies
• Liaise with legal, HSE and other groups required during tender and contract administration processes.
The contract analyst could be delegated the full responsibility for any of the above mentioned processes.
• Involved during planning, start-up and execution to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements.
• Facilitate and administer the relevant contractual aspects during the process leading up to Contract awards.
• Administer the day-to-day coordination and administration of contracts related to development studies, projects etc. This includes change order management, disputes resolution, claims handling, amendments and extensions, performance monitoring, bonus-/incentive-plans, reporting and final close-out activities.
For further information, feel free to contact Kine Buchanan or Bianca Ravn:
contract, P&A, decommissioning, SCM