We are now looking for a new colleague in the position as Validation Specialist. This is an opportunity for highly motivated candidates with a science degree, laboratory experience and an interest in the diagnostic or medical device industry. The person we are looking for is accurate, systematic, and is flexible regarding travel.
The Validation Specialist will be a part of the R&D team and take part in optimization and validation of new products as well as setting up new instrument applications for products. The candidate will also take part in the investigation of potential customer complaints or other tasks within the departments responsibility.
The hired candidate will also participate in:
- assigned product development projects
- improvement projects
- audits of Gentians quality system when required
- assigned projects (external and internal)
Preferred qualifications and skills:
· Higher degree in science/technology (M.Sc/Ph.D or equivalent)
· Software: MS Office Excel and Word, Statistical tools: Analyse-It for Excel
· Laboratory experience
· Experience with particle enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays
· Able to deliver accurately and within given time frame
· Good problem-solving skills and perform well under pressure
· Language skills: fluent English is required as English is the official company language. Able to communicate in Norwegian is also an advantage
We can offer:
· Social, informal environment in a high technology company within the life science sector
· Good conditions and competitive wages
· Opportunities for development for the successful applicant
All applications should consist of a CV, academic records, recommendation letters and an application letter (1-2 pages) that answers the following questions:
- Why you are a good fit for the position
- Why you are motivated for the position
Gentian AS is a company in the Gentian Diagnostics Group and develop, market and sell medical in vitro diagnostic products. Our research areas are chemistry based methods for specific determination of proteinaceous and ribonucleic acid molecules. We sell through major OEM customers and international distributions networks. We have laboratory activities based in Moss (headquarter), in Gothenburg and in Oslo, and have offices in Stockholm, Beijing and the US. We lead and participate in several European research projects, and develop a substantial IP portfolio.
Validation, Diagnostics, Product Development